Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETs are only hated by those envious of the lifestyle.

Yep, and I know people who works more than 50h/per week. And they do it for decades. For my it's friggin slavery. Many people are surprised even now that I don't take all overtime(I just take it when I feel like it). They are like 'buuuut.... but MONEY, you need money if you want family, you are a men you need to work for some woman to want you'. I'm still relatively young, so I can sacrifice few next years to work more than I want but then I want to go out. Part time is ideal, as this would make me feel safer, and I like some structure in my life. Coming back from work at noon, and having all the rest of the day for myself, and yet feeling that I acomplished something today already - friggin awesome. I would really advise neetcels to work part time, if this means they will not lose their neetbux. Especially finding work that is not complete bullshit. Or learning something in IT and freelancing. Codding is pretty complex thing, but you can learn how to operate databases(even in friggin access) and make projects for students. Easy money
Fuck normie wagecucks, I too have been shamed and ridiculed for not doing OT. Women have their own money anyway, either through government handouts or bullshit soft 'careers' that are created just for them--JFL at thinking staying behind in the office is going to buy you a Stacey who is probably richer than you anyway.

I was more or less NEET (besides a paper round job which took 2 hours a week) for 4 months between finishing school and starting university, and it was the most utterly mind-numbing time I can remember. I can safely say after this experience I don't envy the NEET lifestyle.

At the end of the day, I'd rather make my own money than be a drain on society. I quite like my job, the hours suit my lifestyle, it gives a structure to my week, it gets me the money I need to do the things I like to do that I wouldn't be able to afford on NEETbux, and when I get a day off like today I enjoy and appreciate it and don't take it for granted because it's not the exact same as every other day.

I neet for 4 or 5 years. It was the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

I loose a lot of time and a lot of experience for this neet shit!.

I regret everyday
elab

If you commit a serious crime in a Nordic country this is what they call prison, JFL, while 'free' people are forced to go out and work every day to support their idle lifestyles.
:feelsthink:

If I could have 24/7 internet access in prison I would instantly commit a crime tbqh

when i wagecuck i have depression when i left working i ascended

32 and never worked full time. Haven't worked at all for 11 years.

Neets are a drop in the bucket for the taxpayer, there's 100's other worse ways the government wastes your money. I'd rather my money go to genuine neets than to the militarily industrial complex, foreign aid, single mothers, affirmative action programs, government jobs (a lot of which are held by women), ect.

They can shit on neets because it's socially acceptable.

They are jealous of our lavish lifestyle

I would like to be neet again. Sleeping almost all day, awake at night

I'm envious. I wouldn't be nearly as insane as I am now if I was allowed that due to a proper diagnosis.

Diagnosis of what? You probably would. I'm insane because of it. A decade of solitude locked in my parents' attic. Weeks on end without speaking.

Diagnosis of what? You probably would. I'm insane because of it. A decade of solitude locked in my parents' attic. Weeks on end without speaking.
Autism, which I had since birth but wasn't diagnosed until 36.

I also went weeks on end without speaking due to my retarded overbearing mother. I know those feels.

:feelsthink:

If I could have 24/7 internet access in prison I would instantly commit a crime tbqh
Yeah, the restricted\filtered internet is the only thing that stops me going to Norway and ERing.

Mogs my shitty life. Give it time and they will have onsite brothels.

32 and never worked full time. Haven't worked at all for 11 years.
You are the same age as me and yet you've accomplished so much more. :cool:

I'd love to be neet.

NEET life was cozy af and i dont regret being unemployed for 2 yrs, was maximum vidya then. However i also like having some expendable income so thats why i wageslave now.

Seriously. Theres no reason to hate NEETs "wahhhh you're lazy WAHHHH"

if you hate someone for being NEET it's because deep down you would love to he NEET but they cant. They're stuck in their shitty life and want desperately to live with the mighty NEET gods
View attachment 80555
Working as incel sucks and you feel so cucked doing it. Chads or bluepilled betas can do it because they have something to look forward to (or think that they something to look forward to in the case of the betaboys) while for us it's just endless misery.

Neets are a drop in the bucket for the taxpayer, there's 100's other worse ways the government wastes your money. I'd rather my money go to genuine neets than to the militarily industrial complex, foreign aid, single mothers, affirmative action programs, government jobs (a lot of which are held by women), ect.
High IQ tbh
If I start to Wagecuck again @NEETAndTidy could take my tax money over those other shithole options. Fuck The army and the single moms
At least it gives good content here With so many neetcels keeping the forum active ngl

ShWg

They are all jealous.

I don't hate NEETs tbh. They are doing god's work. If you can get away with it good. Don't work just to support a society that gives you nothing in return. I wish I could, but need money to cope.

I NEETed for 10 years as an agro, I only stepped outside my front door around 12 times during that time. These were the best years of my life, and I'd do anything to go back to that lifestyle.

agoraphobia is awful when the environment is pressuring you to go outside.
did i have good times during those 5 years? yes, i learned alot about the world and myself.
in the end, maybe it was for the best

I get the hate for NEETs since they consume without contributing, but the truth is, being a NEET is a top tier lifestyle.

Also, models are the ultimate NEETs, since they get paid a huge salary instead of just enough to get by like most NEETs for not doing anything.

Genuine question: how do you make a living?

Life is about NEETing. Everything else is wagecuck cope

Working as incel sucks and you feel so cucked doing it. Chads or bluepilled betas can do it because they have something to look forward to (or think that they something to look forward to in the case of the betaboys) while for us it's just endless misery.
I don't hate NEETs tbh. They are doing god's work. If you can get away with it good. Don't work just to support a society that gives you nothing in return. I wish I could, but need money to cope.
I agree with you, but in most welfare countries, they pay you a misery just enough or even not enough to live, plus they often check out you're entire life. So, instead you come from a wealthy family or are lucky enough to inherit a large some of money, life is a shame.

I mean if I could NEET I would do it too.

neet is only a good lifestyle if you get free sex with it

agoraphobia is awful when the environment is pressuring you to go outside.
did i have good times during those 5 years? yes, i learned alot about the world and myself.
in the end, maybe it was for the best
Well, I found it no worse an existence than, I imagine, being a pampered house cat. I would bet that many third worlders would gladly swap places with a NEET shut-in living in a Western nation. But then I'm a misanthrope who had very low expectations out of life to begin with.

The only downside was that I developed a severe Vitamin D deficiency and got quite fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back