Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR NEETmaxx Daydreamaxx Doomscroll

darktriadterror

darktriadterror

Recruit
★★★
These three things are all I want to do.

Every time I try to studymaxx I can't focus for shit. All I want is NEETbux right now so I can spend all my time rotting until deathpill collects, too bad my country is a shithole with corrupt politicians. I think even if I went homeless I wouldn't look for a job or even beggarmaxx, I would just asceticmaxx to death instead like these mummified monks did.

Low energy and depression are absolutely brutal. You can't do anything in life without drive, and my drive just exist to doomscroll and have mental monologues.

I was very good at daydreaming and imagining. I can't think or imagine anything good about myself anymore

I was very good at daydreaming and imagining. I can't think or imagine anything good about myself anymore
I call it daydreaming but I don't even have these visual fantasies most people do, I guess it is too much effort for my brain. What I actually do is talk to myself inside my head endlessly.

This is what i do. Doomscrolling in watchpeopledie and suifuiling in Instagram.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back