Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neeting to get back at people

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Water idc
We had to pay for someone else's pleasure.
Thanks to some sex having cucks now you're supposed to rot alone and work for zog to survive unless you choose to leechmax to get back at em faggots.
If you have no choice but to work I feel sorry for you but anyone else hatin on neets must gtfo and kill himself

work hard goyim ! :feelsclown:

Wageslaves calling neets parasites are just jealous they don’t have that same opportunity

working is for suckers

Long ago I was sad about my celdom...

I had three CHOices...

#1 Kill them (whoever, in video game)

#2 Kill myself (in video game)

#3 Make them pay (in neetdom)

I picked #3.

Because randos aren't the ones that bullied me.

And if ikms, they win....

But if I can be neet, then I get to not be a slave nigger.

Wageslaving is for goyim normies scum

Get all possible welfare and free stuff possible

FUCK WAGIES
93e

Leechmaxxing clownworld is ultra giga based.

I will become NEET in December.

//Jeffrey

Yeah, man, NEET shamers are just cucks if you ask me plus not every man is NEET out of choice because no one (generally) hires autisic men and even if a man is NEET out of choice, who gives a fuck? It's not my buisness or anyone else's buisness.

I'm not NEET by choice myself because no one hires autistic men, like I said.

Last edited:
Wageslaves calling neets parasites are just jealous they don’t have that same opportunity
I don't consider myself a 'parasite' because I'm not NEET by choice because no one (generally) hires autistic men and I don't give a fuck regardless of wether a man is NEET by choice or not.

A parasite is someone that purposley uses the suffering of others to their advantage and that doesn't desrcibe me at all, therefore, I'm not a parasite because I'm not NEET by choice like I said.

Last edited:
I have nothing against NEETs even though I have a job. I’d like to chill all day if I could.

Based. It amuses me greatly when I know most people my age are getting up to work a shit pointless job at some ungodly hour.