Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neetcel trait:you used to be top of your class and neet life showed up in the middle of nowhere.

cozylad

cozylad

This is for you vladislav roslyakov
-
As i mentioned above,you used to be successful student,not socially i mean,you dreamed big and worked harder than your peers just to achieve something,but you ended up burning your mind,rotting your soul,while others are enjoying their teenage stuff,but you were isolated focussing on your studies.
Now others who did nothing but whoring around bullying others are the successful financially and socially,and you ended up a neet without even realising what the fuck just happened,rotting in your room daily.
I hate saying it but life is so fucking unfair :fuk:

Only happens to asians and maybe curries to some extent

i was always retarded

Never was at the top of class as im schizophrenic and have cognitive dysfunction
I was a successful autistic person, I was silent all the time.:feelscomfy:

"Top" of my special education classes, admittedly. However, I was anxious and could barely interact with teachers.

As i mentioned above,you used to be successful student,not socially i mean,you dreamed big and worked harder than your peers just to achieve something,but you ended up burning your mind,rotting your soul,while others are enjoying their teenage stuff,but you were isolated focussing on your studies.
Now others who did nothing but whoring around bullying others are the successful financially and socially,and you ended up a neet without even realising what the fuck just happened,rotting in your room daily.
How old are you

My scientific hobbies can't get me a good job so idc anyway

Similar to me. I was top of the class at 12, grades became worse at 15, now I'm 20 and neetmaxxed

over for us budd boyo

Neet is the best career path for incels

Never Been succesfull after middle school since i was autistic with niche interests

Can related. I remember how the best student from each class in my elementary school would put fancy gloves and hold the national flag during national anthem singing, I was there more than once. But after 5th grade my life went down a spiral of bullying and utter lack of interest in school.

Yea this is exactly me,I was the fucking best then life fucked me up so bad
Can related. I remember how the best student from each class in my elementary school would put fancy gloves and hold the national flag during national anthem singing, I was there more than once. But after 5th grade my life went down a spiral of bullying and utter lack of interest in school.
Relatable