Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Neetcel Dilemma: I bought a ticket to a concert months ago and the show is taking place another month from now. (Only read if you care)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
22 year old KHHV Neetcel Dilemma (Long Post) Only read if you want to legit help me weigh out the options and care to offer advice or console me:

I bought a ticket for this thing back in October and the concert is in March. I bought the ticket sort of impulsively because I knew it would sell out fast and do want to go in an ideal world. Inb4 "normie"...no I would be going by myself which is even more pathetic. I've only been to 1 other show before in my life and this was over 4 years ago when I was 18. I also had 1 friend at the time and convinced him to go with me since he also liked the artist. It was a good experience overall but at least I did not feel alone. There was one point in the show where me and my friend drifted apart and I ended up in the front where I was actually made fun of for a minute or so by some tall skinny white guy and two girls that he was standing with. The girls laughed at me in my face and poked fun of my weight and the guy said something to me but it got too loud for me to hear it. It was over almost instantly and I just froze and luckily it was at the end of the show or it would have been entirely ruined for me. I just sort of stood on the sidelines completely defeated and the "vibe" was completely ruined for me. But overall, the experience balanced out in the end.

This time I have no friend to go with, the concert is in a place I'm not really familiar with, getting to and from the show isn't going to be that convenient for me, the show ends at 1 A.M. in a not so good area, I will have to get vaccinated to go, and I feel like I'm too depressed/high inhib to even go. I also don't want something similar to happen like the last time out of fear in being made fun of and feeling inferior and possibly going into a rage mode and attacking someone if that ever happened again because I'm honestly done with life at this point. I am sorta making excuses because In theory I do really want to go but reality is just so brutal... I also don't smoke weed or drink and don't really want to be surrounded by normies that are doing the same in a tightly packed crowd. (Having to inhale weed second-hand and rubbing up against other people :feelsseriously:) This concert is not like some outdoor thing or specifically for college aged-kids or something, it's just an indoor venue in a big major city with strangers...I also don't want to be surrounded by teens and 20 something year olds that are having the time of their life engaging in degeneracy while mogging me since I feel like I missed out on so much already. The show is 16+ I believe and the artist I'm seeing is definitely geared more towards a zoomer fanbase... :feelsseriously:

Here are the pros sorta. The thing is I've been following this artist for years now (since 2015) and they never come to where I am. Probably my favorite music act too, and they haven't been to my city in over 4 years. I will also feel like a massive pussy and possibly regret it for years If I don't go, and once again missed out on something because of being a high inhib incel failure :feelsrope:...I also don't want to waste the $35 ticket but I guess I could resell it before next month... There's just so many cons but I'm not sure if I'll regret it for years to come. I'm 50/50 on it at this point and need to decide soon. Please offer suggestions.

Last edited:
Concerts are cucked as an incel. Having to see all the couples there and paying some band to live a way better life than you

Concerts are cucked as an incel. Having to see all the couples there and paying some band to live a way better life than you
Also I will probably have to see all the guys there mogging me while going home at the end of the night with girls that they just met at the show :feelskek::feelsrope:

I've been to some concerts and every time it was overall more stressful than it was enjoyable. I don't get why normies like going to concerts so much. It's loud and full of people - 2 things I can't stand. Probably the only reasons they go are to dance, socialize and hook up, none of which I can do.

In fact, at one concert I went to with a very lowinhib friend, he started trying to hook up with a random foid afterwards, so yeah that's probably the reason normies go to concerts. By the way, she came up with the bullshit excuse "I'm afraid I'll become committed/attached if we have sex." That was surely foid lingo for "sorry but you're not Chad".

I have thought about whether I should go to concerts of my favourite bands so that I don't regret it later, but I ultimately decided not to because that would only sour my relationship with their music. Music is a personal thing to me and I don't want to share it with a horde of normies. I don't know if you feel about it the same way though.

Since you also have to get jabbed, it's even more cucked than it normally is. Fuck that.

I've been to some concerts and every time it was overall more stressful than it was enjoyable. I don't get why normies like going to concerts so much. It's loud and full of people - 2 things I can't stand. Probably the only reasons they go are to dance, socialize and hook up, none of which I can do.

In fact, at one concert I went to with a very lowinhib friend, he started trying to hook up with a random foid afterwards, so yeah that's probably the reason normies go to concerts. By the way, she came up with the bullshit excuse "I'm afraid I'll become committed/attached if we have sex." That was surely foid lingo for "sorry but you're not Chad".

I have thought about whether I should go to concerts of my favourite bands so that I don't regret it later, but I ultimately decided not to because that would only sour my relationship with their music. Music is a personal thing to me and I don't want to share it with a horde of normies. I don't know if you feel about it the same way though.

Since you also have to get jabbed, it's even more cuckced than it normally is. Fuck that.
Thankyou for responding brocel. Yeah If I had at least 1 low inhib friend to go with I'd probably do it (even get the cuck jab), but I know its going to be intensely stressful for something that's supposed to be fun. It is true that music is a personal thing and if I could go without anyone else being in the crowd ofc I would.

It is true that music is a personal thing and if I could go without anyone else being in the crowd ofc I would.
Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be that eager to go even if I were the only one in the audience. Concerts, with their loud music and flashy displays, are designed specifically for crowds. I just want to listen to music on my headphones and appreciate it at a normal volume where I can hear the instruments and vocals more clearly.

ive gone to concerts and movies alone , high af .

You will have a good time - no one will even care you are there. You think you have any value to them? :feelshaha:

Go man and enjoy the show, try completely to ignore other people.

i wouldn't get vaccinated for some random zoomer concert.still a zoomer concert seems brutal.Being surrounded by sucessful normies is my worst nightmare and the reason i hate going to church on sunday.

Mogs me at having plans