Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Neet trait: forgetting what day it is

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Basically I have no study and job at the moment so I just ldar all day and sometimes do some coding sprints when I feel like it, but overall I have noticed that I am losing my sense of time. I went to my psychiatrist last friday and I had to actively think about what day it was. This has happened a few times to me the last few weeks. This must be how neets feel like all the time

What day is it today?

You mean like the number of the month? Because I sure as hell can relate. I need to check that all the time on my computer.

The only reason I even have any sense of which day of the week it is, is because I meet up with friends once a week to play video games. Even my contract work is just based on assignments with loose due dates, and has no set hours.

i have been ldaring for almost a year now and have added weight as well as all my real life interaction has gone down the drain

i have been ldaring for almost a year now and have added weight as well as all my real life interaction has gone down the drain
how old are you

You mean like the number of the month? Because I sure as hell can relate. I need to check that all the time on my computer.

The only reason I even have any sense of which day of the week it is, is because I meet up with friends once a week to play video games. Even my contract work is just based on assignments with loose due dates, and has no set hours.
No the number of the month I don't even know when I'm not neeting. I mean not knowing whether it's monday or tuesday and you have to actively think to find out
What day is it today?
It feels like somewhere in the middle of the week. If I actively think I know it's monday, but I don't have that sense because all I see is my four walls with the curtains closed while I LDAR

i’ve been unemployed for more than a year now just ldar’ing. i have no sense of time and my memories are fucked.

How's monkmaxxing so far? when did you start doing it? what does it mean to you exactly?
I'm interested :feelsokman:
i tried to get rid of my sex drive but it ultimately failed and i went back to fapping

tbh ngl, did happen when i was a neet