Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEET is hell

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I've been a legit NEET since about October 2017. All I have to say is it has major pros and cons.

Pros, my favourite is you don't have to get up fatigued. You can't get bullied by people and just general you don't have to work all the time obviously.

Cons, you don't have the satisfying feeling of being off work or school because you don't do anything, which causes you to feel empty. It gets boring, and copes become useless. You also get where you can't wake up in the day and up all night.

Overall, I want to do something educational but not serious soon

You do nothing at all ?

thankfully i have a high tolerance for boredom

I don't think it's hell, sure seems better than wagecucking when you're incel.

As someone said in other topic its double edged sword. You are saved from wagecucking but depression,thoughts about roping and social isolation intensify like 3x

Nothing is stopping you from doing stuff

being neet is the best life, you're just bored.
I guarantee you the second you wageslave again you will instantly wish to be neet again.

It’s the best of a bad situation at least.

being neet is the best life, you're just bored.
I guarantee you the second you wageslave again you will instantly wish to be neet again.
Yeah but chilled education life > nothing. I swear Elliot said he was in college but he wasnt hard working so in UK I can have that till I'm quite older I'm 18

Literally fucking nothing for a year, descent into madness

I think humans are naturally supposed to do something
I'm a manchild with almost no work experience, NEET nearly 8 years consecutively since I quit highschool. You just have to occupy your mind.

Its good if you could do stuff without stigma

You just have no interests.

Life is a scam.

Not on sex island
They’re all paid whores, JFL if you think they aren’t, just be a millionaire and pay 60 sluts to fuck your guests theory

They’re all paid whores, JFL if you think they aren’t, just be a millionaire and pay 60 sluts to fuck your guests theory
Obviously but it's tricking the brain into thinking your breeding and then the drugs aswell

Neeting does seem like it would get boring but it beats wagecucking no matter how you look at it unless you work a job you genuinely enjoy, but nobody really does that anymore.

Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't. One answer left

NEET is hell but work is way worse

I'd neet for life if I could, fuck working for a shit living no point in working if your like fucking blows.

I'd neet for life if I could, fuck working for a shit living no point in working if your like fucking blows.
There is though, it gives you a bit of happiness. I think for humans to advance as a species everyone needs to be working so the brain rewards us for working

NEET is heaven IMO. You just have to make it sustainable.

You have the answer in your name already. Stop being NEET and start takERisk(s) instead.

That's simply a case of wanting what you can't/don't have. You imagine how much better things would be that way because they're not that way, but it's a fallacy because if they really were that way you wouldn't think how much better they are - you would take it for granted.

It's just the way the mind works.

You chose to do nothing, OP? I don’t work but I go to concerts, hike, surf, etc.

You chose to do nothing, OP? I don’t work but I go to concerts, hike, surf, etc.
I shave no money for concerts, the only thing I could do is gym but it's full of stacies

I shave no money for concerts, the only thing I could do is gym but it's full of stacies

You have no parks nearby or nature to take in?

Cons, you don't have the satisfying feeling of being off work or school because you don't do anything, which causes you to feel empty.
Pussybeggar Roosh V stated that men with free time should be glad that they weren't living in the 1800s during the British industrialist revolution where a man would have to work 12 hours every day in a coal mine. But those men had a wife to go home to and they could fuck her 24/7.

Pussybeggar Roosh V stated that men with free time should be glad that they weren't living in the 1800s during the British industrialist revolution where a man would have to work 12 hours every day in a coal mine. But those men had a wife to go home to and they could fuck her 24/7.
That's like saying the coalminers should be lucky they weren't born in World war 2

Going to a shitty school or job is worse.

Going to a shitty school or job is worse.
True o think I can conclude the thread in saying basically everything is shit as a single man

meow

I've been a legit NEET since about October 2017. All I have to say is it has major pros and cons.

Pros, my favourite is you don't have to get up fatigued. You can't get bullied by people and just general you don't have to work all the time obviously.

Cons, you don't have the satisfying feeling of being off work or school because you don't do anything, which causes you to feel empty. It gets boring, and copes become useless. You also get where you can't wake up in the day and up all night.

I can confirm that you don't get that thrill of quiting school/work for the day which is one of the best feelings tbh, but you don't have to get up for it either which is one of the worst feelings. I think you have to find some hobbies/comfy copes that you can appreciate to get used to the neet life, some people just can't get used to it because they have been wagies for too long and have no real interests.

NEETING would be ideal with a side income

it's one or the other. you either choose to be NEET and LDAR 24/7 while feeling bored as fuck or you actually do something and be stressed 99% of the time about work or school.
t. have been in both positions already

it's one or the other. you either choose to be NEET and LDAR 24/7 while feeling bored as fuck or you actually do something and be stressed 99% of the time about work or school.
t. have been in both positions already

it's basically all or nothing

i've done both as well