Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEET is hell

Not a bad idea actually but united Cuckdom is cold

Once you get up and moving, it shouldn’t be too bad unless you’re talking almost single digits.

Maybe you're just ugly

Life is hell, it just depends which circle of hell you're in. Wagecucking is near the bottom.

If you're going to be NEET, you have to remain active with your coping hobbies.

Current example, it's winter and very cold where I live lately, thus depression is getting to me lately since I can't do much (along with waiting forever for this fucking apartment complex to accept me). I'll be fine again in a month or two when I can finally do shit.

You can get a job,but you will want to become neet quickly after having to deal with people seeing your ugliness

If you're going to be NEET, you have to remain active with your coping hobbies.

Current example, it's winter and very cold where I live lately, thus depression is getting to me lately since I can't do much (along with waiting forever for this fucking apartment complex to accept me). I'll be fine again in a month or two when I can finally do shit.

I thought you’re only hobbies were watching tennis and wrestling

NEET is only hell if you're not rich

if I just had 500k id invest it in index funds and go somewhere with cheap rent and spend my days riding bmx, doing drugs, watching anime and fucking my sex doll. it'd be sweet

Last edited:
NEET is only hell if you're not rich

if I just had 500k id invest it in index funds and go somewhere with cheap rent and spend my days riding bmx, doing drugs, watching anime and fucking my sex doll. it'd be sweet

Basically this video

That's like saying the coalminers should be lucky they weren't born in World war 2
Roosh V gotta hu$tle for his bread. 99% of popular social media has banned him.

Roosh V gotta hu$tle for his bread. 99% of popular social media has banned him.
Good, DOOSH V is a piece of shit chameleon who once wrote he doesn’t care if the white race dies and then later acted like he “speaks for whites”

Hope he slips in the shower and hurts himself. Not kill him, just ruin his week or so

NEET is the best as long as you have a little money and a roof over your head. It’s not stressful, you’re free to do whatever, and you don’t have to interact with normies

i play robotlox while being a neet

Do you enjoy waking up at 6 am to wageslave until 6pm? Lmao.

There is no fucking life without NEETING.

NEETing is boring tbh.

im neeting for the last 6 months. it destroyed me in the head tbh.

Neet masterrace