Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need your help ASAP, mother found out I cross-dress

That's why you always clean your room
Juden peterstein

Say you're into cosplay

They don’t respect incels who go down the LGBTQ route just for affection because they just turn into a fleshlight and not treated with love. So turning more feminine is OP cope
:feelswhat:

I would have at least heard the guy out:cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelsugh::feelsugh:

i worded that poorly but any incel honest with themselves can’t be gay because it would be themselves reducing their life to a fleshlight

If you go gay you’re coping and doing anything just to touch someone or be touched that’s my take on OP he’s being feminine in hopes to get touched by someone and making himself a feminine male who’ll take it….
and that’s not for most of us at least for me it ain’t

Last edited:
:feelsugh::feelsugh:

i worded that poorly but any incel honest with themselves can’t be gay because it would be themselves reducing their life to a fleshlight

If you go gay you’re coping and doing anything just to touch someone or be touched that’s my take on OP he’s being feminine in hopes to get touched by someone and making himself a feminine male who’ll take it….
and that’s not for most of us at least for me it ain’t
If you can decide to do that shit then you're already gay.

I bought school girl cosplay outfit that I bring out when nobody is home, wear it and masturbate to some JAV :panties:
bet you masturbate with a dildo in your ass you fucking homo :feelswhat:

This tranny faggot after being told he'll never be a real woman:

View: https://youtu.be/BythRb6p-G0

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even tran knees who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.
Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment.

They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.
This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Also you had this account for over 1 year just to get perma'd you fucking lazy ass IT infiltrating, cross dressing, child molesting, tranny dick sucking, homosexual FAGGOT

This writing is just pure unadulterated perfection:shock::feelsaww:,

Coomercel moment :lul:

Cross-dressing...should not result in a permanent ban.
Yes, it absolutely should. Have you forgot what has happened since the rest of the world started being more accepting of gay shit? That's right; teachers grooming kids to be faggots and dykes!

So why is this fag unbanned again? :feelswhat: @Master

Why would anyone want to dress up like a cross?

It's wood!

Just wear bark bro?

Just hang jesus on you!

What in tarnation?

Say it's an early birthday present for her.

But why are you dressing like Princess Leia? Do you believe Luke is your brother?

Say it's an early birthday present for her.

But why are you dressing like Princess Leia? Do you believe Luke is your brother?
Trannies are taking over every hobby dude.

He chose a K-pop foid group as his username and cross-dresses. He'll be sucking cocks in no time

This writing is just pure unadulterated perfection:shock::feelsaww:,
Oh shit I overlooked this notification :feelsrope:

Thanks brocelski :feelsYall: but a majority of what I replied I copied and pasted from what another user here said :feelskek:

You're a faggot