Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need someone to vent to

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
It's currently 4:45am in the morning and my thoughts can't stop racing ngl probably due to lonliness and family issues must be deepy affecting me. You know it's like a tactic a abuser uses to control u. But my point is that what's the point of living like this :feelsrope::cryfeels:

Yeah the best thing is u guys exist because no one listens to me except u guys although some of u are edgy but most of u guys give advise and help another

watch/listen to asmr video qts and meditate to sleep

watch/listen to asmr video qts and meditate to sleep
Oh sadly I am too lazy to do that plus it doesn't matter because the next day I will be forced to rot again and again for the rest of my life

benzos, antipsychotics, alcohol if u've got nothing else

It's currently 4:45am in the morning and my thoughts can't stop racing ngl probably due to lonliness and family issues must be deepy affecting me. You know it's like a tactic a abuser uses to control u. But my point is that what's the point of living like this :feelsrope::cryfeels:
Honestly you're stronger than this. So what we're lonely. Lots of people are lonely. But one thing we have that others don't is truth. Hold onto that truth. Fuck foids or anyone else we're still here and strong.

Yeah the best thing is u guys exist because no one listens to me except u guys although some of u are edgy but most of u guys give advise and help another
always here to listen

Honestly you're stronger than this. So what we're lonely. Lots of people are lonely. But one thing we have that others don't is truth. Hold onto that truth. Fuck foids or anyone else we're still here and strong.
Actually a good point u said even though I am muslim and believe in God a lot of people are being Lied to
To work for the rest of their lives

if u don't abuse them like a tard they can be very helpful
Yeah well I live with my family so it's impossible to do it and second I am muslim and drugs are harmful

Its a mog or get mogged , Battle royale Style . Woman are waiting at the Finish Line and some man where Born near the Finish Line ( Chad / wealth ) while the Rest has to fight It Out.

Its a mog or get mogged , Battle royale Style . Woman are waiting at the Finish Line and some man where Born near the Finish Line ( Chad / wealth ) while the Rest has to fight It Out.
yeah for us we are at the bottom

I tell ya what, I've been on that copium since the day I was born and nothing, absolutely nothing changed, the more good looking faggots got everything while I rotted alone thinking that praying endlessly would save me
Praying isn't supposed to transform you into Gigachad

I never said it was supposed to, but if that shit was real god would have at very least done something to improve my situation, maybe make it so that I meet a girl that would like me... Dude I used to wake up at fucking 5 am praying that I could get married to someone I loved while chad was probably remixing her insides:lul:

I never once thought that I'd lose faith but if god is real then he abandoned me while he favored all those "normal guys" who get to llve their degenerate lives then "atone" when they are done.
[UWSL]The whole point is that you won't get absolutely everything and that you have to endure and be patient. That's what determines who's true in faith.[/UWSL]

Allah answers every Dua. Either directly, by averting a similar evil or in the Hereafter. Just because you didn't get exactly what you asked for doesn't mean God denied you. Your Dua not being answered in the way you wanted may have been best for you.

You don't know whether God favoured them or you. Perhaps he favoured you. He doesn't let anyone's good deeds go to waste, provided you believe.

I reccomend reading
Quran 18:65-82

Last edited: