Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need recommendation for movies/series on Amazon Prime for 5€ or less

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Amazon Prime gave me a 5€ voucher and know in looking on titles to spend it on. I prefer movies as there wouldnt be much sense buying just a few episodes of a series, but series recommendations are also okay. I like comedy, dark humor, action, preferably something with not too much sexual/romantical stuff.

The Handmaid's Tale if available.

Lars and the real girl

Dude please listen to me this movie will change your life

Watch Leon The Professional

young frankenstein although it has a bit of romance and sexual stuff but its a hilarious movie

City of God. Also torrent movies dont use this streaming services

123moviesfree.net should be fine enough don't waste your money on shit

Here are five recommendations on Amazon Prime for €5 or less:

1. "Borat Subsequent Moviefilm" (2020) – Sacha Baron Cohen’s dark humor and satire expose American absurdities.

2. "Bowfinger" (1999) – A comedy about a B-movie director tricking a famous actor into his film.

3. "Bottoms" (2023) – A satirical teen comedy featuring an all-girls fight club.

4. "The Big Sick" (2017) – A unique rom-com with dark humor about relationships and health crises.

5. "The Boys" (Series) – A gritty, dark superhero action series with twisted humor.