Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Need movie name, if anyone knows.

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
When I was a kid , I watched this horror/military movie the name I am unable to recall. I have been searching for that movie since a long time. If anyone have any idea post name.
Its an english movie. Its a movie about military guys going on war or some mission in some desert area like afganistan. There is this shape shifting alien or creature that takes the shape of whoever it kills.
The movie came out somewhere between 1998-2012.
So it kills the military guy one by one. The last scene is where it kills the last remaining guy and comes to the city or something like that.
If anyone knows the name.

The thing 2011?

The objective 2008?

The objective 2008?
just checked, at first I thought this could be it, but sadly its not, the guys were in proper military uniform. and they stopped somewhere to camp at night like an old ruined hut but the ghost or the shapeshifter did looked like the one in this movie, like wearing black clothes.

just checked, at first I thought this could be it, but sadly its not, the guys were in proper military uniform. and they stopped somewhere to camp at night like an old ruined hut but the ghost or the shapeshifter did looked like the one in this movie, like wearing black clothes.
Idk mang its over

I think I found it, awesome , I have been searching for this since many years. @kay' its called Red Sands 2009

I think I found it, awesome , I have been searching for this since many years. @kay' its called Red Sands 2009
Tell that alien thing to eat me he will get x1000 depression and kills itself.

Problem solved.