Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based "Need help with students who've turned my class into a dating service"

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
This is pretty genius, wish i had thought of it when i was in uni. These kids managed to figure out which 100-level STEM classes have relatively high f:m ratios and made an online "dating" service that helps you find a class where you have a high probability of being in a position to help freshmen girls with their classwork and try to get laid. It even lets you select classes based on ethnicities of the girls.

Bitter post-wall female professor wants to shut it down even though by her own admission there have been no unwanted sexual advances.

I almost want to go back to uni to try this, except I'm an oldcel and I'm not interested in girls significantly younger than me. But all the youngcels here need to try it, just pick an easy CS class and help out all the dumb foids who struggle with basic concepts like boolean algebra in exchange for them helping you ascend.

I almost want to go back to uni to try this, except I'm an oldcel and I'm not interested in girls significantly younger than me.
Soyboy soy
Soyjak spinning spinning soyjak
4e0

This is pretty genius, wish i had thought of it when i was in uni. These kids managed to figure out which 100-level STEM classes have relatively high f:m ratios and made an online "dating" service that helps you find a class where you have a high probability of being in a position to help freshmen girls with their classwork and try to get laid. It even lets you select classes based on ethnicities of the girls.

Bitter post-wall female professor wants to shut it down even though by her own admission there have been no unwanted sexual advances.

I almost want to go back to uni to try this, except I'm an oldcel and I'm not interested in girls significantly younger than me. But all the youngcels here need to try it, just pick an easy CS class and help out all the dumb foids who struggle with basic concepts like boolean algebra in exchange for them helping you ascend.

Kek, based

It’s a bit of a pain being in a class with newfags as an oldfag. In my final year I had one free elective and I chose a first year marketing course for fun and one of the foids in my group assignment didn’t have Microsoft Word on its MacBook

good for ltn and mtn who can't get laid but incels are still mogged by a stray dog so over for them, no gender ratio can save you if girls are disgusted by you

just pick an easy CS class and help out all the dumb foids who struggle with basic concepts like boolean algebra in exchange for them helping you ascend.

:feelskek:

Good luck with that. Chad says Hi....