Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR need help getting back into gymcelling, i feel weak

blackletcel

blackletcel

Banned
-
for my stats im
5'11
155 lb
11% bf

i was benching 275 back in January and 385 squat

idk what i am now but i havent touched a weight since then and i feel so weak and upset, i told myself id get 300+ bench 400+ squat before the end of school and ive done nothing

how long until i can get back to those numbers or what should i do

Your black so probably 1 month

U using any supplements bro? A good pre workout and or creatine formula can do wonders.

WHAT THE FUCK? YOU SAID YOU'RE 5'2

nigga, you've been lying about being a manlet this whole time? half your posts were about that, wtf
if we all lied about having undesirable traits to try and one up eachother, this forum would be garbage :feelsree:

nigga, you've been lying about being a manlet this whole time? half your posts were about that, wtf
if we all lied about having undesirable traits to try and one up eachother, this forum would be garbage :feelsree:
at times it is tbh tbh ngl ngl

at times it is tbh tbh ngl ngl
man, I just don't get it.. 1 inch of 6 foot yet you still went on about height so much.. disappointing, and insulting to the actual manlets :feelsbadman:
most people probably do this kind of thing here, though
its over

man, I just don't get it.. 1 inch of 6 foot yet you still went on about height so much.. disappointing, and insulting to the actual manlets :feelsbadman:
most people probably do this kind of thing here, though
its over
i wear lifts to be 6ft and i hate it

manlet forever

Thats why he always supported tellem t haha i knew it

Should get permaban

Has OP been perma'd?

yea it sucks i stopped gymcelling because i just lose care and got extremely deep in depression. I wanna get back to it just for general health and wellbeing because i dont gym for women or whatever but i just dont have the motivation cause i think whats the point if its all about FACE???

Lmao why larp like that? 5 ft 11 is good height and mogs most of the worlds population.

Haha banned gbye

just hurt my back putting down some heavy shit on the ground in a wrong form, jfl