Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need help ASAP! Someone who goes to my school threatened me on Snapchat!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Greycel
Was talking shit with kid from my school on Snapchat and thought we would just fight 1 on 1 but he instantly jumped to involving 5 others dudes and 1 has a gun, I have a recording of the messages, the worst thing he’s said is repeatedly asking for my address and when I asked him was would happen he said that I would “end up on a t-shirt” I’m wondering if this is enough evidence to bring to court for threatening me and if the school would expel him for something like this? Please help Any for advice helps thanks.

Yeah call the cops.

call the cops, document it all, and ruin those niggers' lives for trying to rid yours :feelsthink:

This is why I don’t add anyone on social media

Contact the cops, then try to kill him in his sleep

Make sure you save the evidence you're talking about, that way you can present it to the police. What's the race of the guy who threatened you?

get off this forum (my advice)

Delete Snapchat as I did in 2017
Or call the cops

Ask your mommy or daddy for advice kiddo