Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need bulking advice (gymcels gtfi)

Christiancel0

Christiancel0

God hates degenerates
-
Want to get bulky cuh, but idk how to go about it does like adding 3 protein shakes to my usual meals work? Or do i need to do something extra, btw inb4 someone suggests american foods im from east europe.

Lift heavy weights

just proteinmaxx theory

I am also a skinnycel trying to bulk. I dont really have any good advice, but eating peanut butter and bananas seem to work decently well for me.

I tried to gain muscles and I just got fat. Now I’m lean maxxing trying to lose the fat I gained.

Stuff your face with food as much as you possibly can and hit each muscle group at least twice a week. Also change up your routines like lifts, sets, reps

Eat rice and curry with mayo on top

If you need calories, just eat smooth peanut butter straight from the jar or drink heavy cream, its over 660kcal for 100 grams. 1dl of heavy cream is like around 315 calories where as 100 grams of dry rice is 330kcal, so you can see how it is beneficial for bulking up. If you think its nasty then just mix it with coffee.

Heavy cream is really the way to go if you are a skinny guy. Also it would be good idea to buy a food scale so you can actually measure how much are you eating

If you need calories, just eat smooth peanut butter straight from the jar or drink heavy cream, its over 660kcal for 100 grams. 1dl of heavy cream is like around 315 calories where as 100 grams of dry rice is 330kcal, so you can see how it is beneficial for bulking up. If you think its nasty then just mix it with coffee.

Heavy cream is really the way to go if you are a skinny guy. Also it would be good idea to buy a food scale so you can actually measure how much are you eating
Imma finna die in week with this diet kek
Idm somewhat unhealthy but this will literally kill me

WHY DO YOU NEED MUSCLES? WHATS WRONG WITH A MINIGUN?

Want to get bulky cuh, but idk how to go about it does like adding 3 protein shakes to my usual meals work? Or do i need to do something extra, btw inb4 someone suggests american foods im from east europe.
Eat a lot. Even when you're not hungry, eat.

Eat about 4k calories a day

Bro im skinny need to find way to gain weight first
I dont know what the fuck is the problem? Stuff stuff into stomach. All kinds of fucking stuff, especially candies, cookies and fat meat.

no muscles 4 ur face

I dont know what the fuck is the problem? Stuff stuff into stomach. All kinds of fucking stuff, especially candies, cookies and fat meat.
Time to cook food, low apetite, costs alot thats the problem

Time to cook food, low apetite, costs alot thats the problem
Candies, cookies, chocolate bars - a lot of calories, gets you fat pretty quick and theres no need for cooking. It's relatively cheap too.
I dont know what to do about low apetite, just stuff stuff into mouth and when you get fatter apetite will get bigger.

Last edited:
Cansies, cookies, chocolate bars - a lot of calories, gets you fat pretty quick and theres no need for cooking. It's relatively cheap too.
I dont know what to do about low apetite, just stuff stuff into mouth and when you get fatter apetite will get bigger.
Fair fair

Imma finna die in week with this diet kek
Idm somewhat unhealthy but this will literally kill me
I've been eating like this for a long time, you ain't dying. No point fearing calories if you are a skinny guy

Candies, cookies, chocolate bars - a lot of calories, gets you fat pretty quick and theres no need for cooking. It's relatively cheap too.
They remove a lot of the calories from European snacks as fatties were getting too fat and costing public health services too much money.

Switch from lean protein (chicken breast, tilapia) to higher fat protein (beef, lamb). Don't eat chicken thighs though because they're full of pufas

Also you don't need a huge caloric surplus anyway, 200-300 calories above maintenance is enough

Be into aesthetics like the late Zyzz. He was an ectomorph incel turned Gigachad. Look him up.

35ce2f5fed4b968bc93554e205e70fc6.jpg

Zyzz bodybuilding bible PDF

Exercise and diet plan to emulate Zyzz without cheating like using steroid.

what you need help with? my tip is just eat. and count calories because alot of people think they eat much but eat like nothing

what you need help with? my tip is just eat. and count calories because alot of people think they eat much but eat like nothing
no apetite and food costs alot, gonna try shakes to my normal usual diet and maybe alerting normal diet a bit.

no apetite and food costs alot, gonna try shakes to my normal usual diet and maybe alerting normal diet a bit.
yeah same here in germany. I can barely pay for just surviving it's hard to get in all my calories

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back