Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need an advice

I'm gonna ask a girl out, but i've never been on a date before. So if by some miracle she happens to agree, what's a good place/idea for a first date? I'm 25, and she is possibly younger, not sure about her age.
Bowling dude, gives you enough time between frames to think of something so say

Right. She'd be the one spending money if you were chad, so the very least you can do is not take her somewhere expensive.
Well, on the contrary, she does mog me hard, so that means i should spend money? Again... if it even gets to a date.

Bowling dude, gives you enough time between frames to think of something so say
We are bot EE, we have no idea what bowling is... aside from seeing people playing it in the movies.

Well, on the contrary, she does mog me hard, so that means i should spend money? Again... if it even gets to a date.
Would she still mog you if she was a man with her looksmatch?
Still don't spend money if she looks better because she'll only want to cuck you no matter how much you spend. Money game only works if you're super rich and can afford to throw money away.

Would she still mog you if she was a man with her looksmatch?
Still don't spend money if she looks better because she'll only want to cuck you no matter how much you spend. Money game only works if you're super rich and can afford to throw money away.
She'll probobly want to split it anyway. I'm almost sure she makes more money than me.

She'll probobly want to split it anyway. I'm almost sure she makes more money than me.
That's a good thing, maybe she really likes you then. As long as you don't confess your love to her or show her you're desperate for affection, things will most likely go well.

Honestly... if i ever ascend it'd be thanks to this comunity. It was here where i learned about leanmaxing, looksmaxing, and most importantly that good personality means nothing without looks to back you up.

Honestly... if i ever ascend it'd be thanks to this comunity. It was here where i learned about leanmaxing, looksmaxing, and most importantly that good personality means nothing without looks to back you up.
It would be cool if they make a rule where if you were incel for over 5 years then you can be allowed to ascend and not be banned. I feel like I learned a lot from here too, and I don't know if I want to ascend unless all the other non-cucked incels ascend with me.

Taking her out on a date, while chad shows up later that day just to fuck her. Niceeeee

It would be cool if they make a rule where if you were incel for over 5 years then you can be allowed to ascend and not be banned. I feel like I learned a lot from here too, and I don't know if I want to ascend unless all the other non-cucked incels ascend with me.
No, that ban is something you earn after ascending. If you ascend you should go live your life, and not waste time here.

No, that ban is something you earn after ascending. If you ascend you should go live your life, and not waste time here.
But the more people here, the more we grow and the further we spread the black pill. If you ascend then you will forget about incels who were there for you regardless of your looks. This is the only place on the web I ever felt welcome. No foid can show understanding like incels can.

But the more people here, the more we grow and the further we spread the black pill. If you ascend then you will forget about incels who were there for you regardless of your looks. This is the only place on the web I ever felt welcome. No foid can show understanding like incels can.
Very much true, but it has been already proven that any guy who ascends gets lynched here. The same people who call me slav subhuman now, would say i've always been a fakecel if i manage to ascend lol.

Very much true, but it has been already proven that any guy who ascends gets lynched here. The same people who call me slav subhuman now, would say i've always been a fakecel if i manage to ascend lol.
I know, I see it. It's sad because those who ascend can still be valuable to the community, and maybe help us cat fish roasties if they ascend to chad tier looks.

I know, I see it. It's sad because those who ascend can still be valuable to the community, and maybe help us cat fish roasties if they ascend to chad tier looks.
True, but they'd be too hated and leave because of that.

Here is some good advice, I need you to say the following words exactly as written here
Ask her this, Dekim:

"Are you a virgin?"

If she says "Yes", you've hit the jackpot.

If she says "No", run as far as possible.

Here is some good advice, I need you to say the following words exactly as written here
Ask her this, Dekim:

"Are you a virgin?"

If she says "Yes", you've hit the jackpot.

If she says "No", run as far as possible.
She ain't virgin, no need to ask. I've never cared about female virginity tbh.