Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need an advice

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I'm gonna ask a girl out, but i've never been on a date before. So if by some miracle she happens to agree, what's a good place/idea for a first date? I'm 25, and she is possibly younger, not sure about her age.

giphy.gif

Just go for coffee or something. Avoid the movie theater at all costs.

Go do something together, dont do some movies bs. Skiing or a physical activity is good

DO SOMETHIG THAT INVOLVED INTERACTING WITH EACH OTHER 100%

asking a forum full of "virgins" / ask twisted zyros or anyone of the many fakecels

Yea i'd agree here. We are both eastern europeans with broken spanish, so going to a spanish movie theater would be suicide lol

>Implying she will say yes.
giphy.gif

Coffee is good for first dates. I've read. Never experienced.

Coffee is good for first dates. I've read. Never experienced.
What i had in mind too, but wanted to hear if theres something new in the book that i havent heard about.

I wouldn't know. Bowling?

Take a jog in the nearest park together, play arcade games, etc

What i had in mind too, but wanted to hear if theres something new in the book that i havent heard about.

I think it's best because it's what is expected. If you form a connection, then you can take her to a park, beach, etc. on the second date and try to get a kiss when you're alone.

Go for a coffee or something. Don't be a cuck and pay

Go for a coffee or something. Don't be a cuck and pay
Well i'll probobly pay, but that's part of the EE mentality, we are a bit different than westerners. Guy still pay the bills, and women still cook.

I'm gonna ask a girl out, but i've never been on a date before. So if by some miracle she happens to agree, what's a good place/idea for a first date? I'm 25, and she is possibly younger, not sure about her age.
maybe a park, some outside place to talk about things that are happening around to never get without a conversation theme

Well i'll probobly pay, but that's part of the EE mentality, we are a bit different than westerners. Guy still pay the bills, and women still cook.
as long as its not too fancy

We used to stand up against fakecels on this forum. Now we give advice and help as much as possible. Cucks.

bowling. walk in the park even better

We used to stand up against fakecels on this forum. Now we give advice and help as much as possible. Cucks.
I'm a fakecel because i'm trying? I'm a 25 yo virgin fakecel?

She hasn't even said yes to a date yet.
The fact that you apparently have a big chance of landing a date (otherwise you wouldn't even attempt) says enough. This forum has gone to shit.

tell her upfront that you are want fuck so she doesnt try friendzoning you

The fact that you apparently have a big chance of landing a date (otherwise you wouldn't even attempt) says enough. This forum has gone to shit.
"So if by some miracle she happens to agree"
"by some miracle"

This is implying that there is already a slim chance.

ill take that with a grain of salt

I'm not kidding man. You're inside, things are fun and exciting, nothing weird will happen, and you won't sweat much.

You are NT, so if she says yes to a date, then you will do well :feelsrope:

coffee dates are fucking gay. I don't know why this is even a thing.

Coffee or dinner

going on a date at 25 doesn't qualify as fakecel. Calm down

Coffee date dude. With western girls, you talk for an hour and sip some coffee then gtfo and then text 'enjoyed meeting today' and then get ghosted and try to convince yourself she is busy or didn't read it but then you realize of course she did it is practically her third hand so oh well one last try and still no response, may as well just ldar from now on.

Coffee date dude. With western girls, you talk for an hour and sip some coffee then gtfo and then text 'enjoyed meeting today' and then get ghosted and try to convince yourself she is busy or didn't read it but then you realize of course she did it is practically her third hand so oh well one last try and still no response, may as well just ldar from now on.
She is not western, she is romanian.

I'll listen to this 2000 times to get pumped up.

Right. She'd be the one spending money if you were chad, so the very least you can do is not take her somewhere expensive.

That's a good idea actually. Maybe not say it like that, but let her know you are attracted to her.