Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEED ADVICE ON GETTING LESS CUCKED

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Went to church.

Some foid was getting baptised.

During her speech life-story that everyone who gets baptised has to say mentions how death of the only parent (mom) who was there in her life sent her away from God.
She starts crying during the speech.

I DIDN'T FEEL HAPPY WTF IS WRONG WITH ME. I DON'T WANT TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER. AAAAHHHHH HELPPPPPP I DONT WANT TO BE A CUCK.

I go sleep now.

Just laugh bro. Pretty funny ngl :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsclown:

Just laugh bro. Pretty funny ngl :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsclown:

It's literally going to be the joker but it's just OP sitting in the back pews laughing to himself as everyone gets scared
Joker laugh replacement video 01

shes still suck chadcock immediately after service

Anytime a foid tells you a sad story, just imagine her sucking a chad's dick, which she'll most likely be doing after 5 minutes, then see if you still feel bad for her.

jfl at that whore justifying her behaviour with her mother's death, she would have done the same even if she had both her parents.
My mommy died... g-gimmie hard life+pussy pass. I deserve attention. Jfl :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Who gives a shit

As long as you don’t feel sorry for her you’re not a cuck. Apathy is fine too.

Whenever I am in a situation like that where I feel sorry or happy for a toilet I sometimes quietly repeat "AWALT" or "JFL at foids" to myself. No joke it actually helps