Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the asshole?

Fire.

Fire.

I have been through almost everything
★★
My wife wants to be an influencer on TikTok and YouTube. She has been creating mommy content and content about her day to day life.

I told her straight up she needs to remove all of her content, she said that she knew I wouldn’t agree but she doesn’t think this is a big deal. I don’t like children content, I feel like alot of the time when you see that children make profit they become less of your kids and more of a product and your interactions become more performative and I can see the same thing has happened in her because she posted a video of her getting our 2 yr old out of a tantrum and how she deals with it but how is your first instinct to record and hold a camera whilst our baby is crying.

She started crying saying that she built this up and this is her dream and deleting her content will ruin it and I said I simply don’t give a fuck, if you don’t delete it I will consider a divorce. I know a lot of people have children on there social media and I don’t mind an Instagram or Facebook post but to make videos seem to intimate to share.

She told her friends and even hinted on her social media accounts that she has an over controlling and narcissistic husband that doesn’t want her on social media, am currently being ridiculed by her friends. Am I being over controlling or narcissistic……

Edit - someone asked what kind of content. The content isn’t really harmful just her feeding them and playing with them but the 2 types of videos I have problems with is her recording our children tantrums and our 2 yr old still doesn’t like clothes, we are trying to get her to

Last edited:
Yes you are in the wrong here, this is 2024 stop controlling your wife. She isn't your slave

Also she doesn't owe you sex

The banhammer is coming down hard on this Bro.

Dnr yes you are the asshole, asshole.

She needs a bigger BBC buck

My wife wants to be an influencer on TikTok and YouTube. She has been creating mommy content and content about her day to day life.

I told her straight up she needs to remove all of her content, she said that she knew I wouldn’t agree but she doesn’t think this is a big deal. I don’t like children content, I feel like alot of the time when you see that children make profit they become less of your kids and more of a product and your interactions become more performative and I can see the same thing has happened in her because she posted a video of her getting our 2 yr old out of a tantrum and how she deals with it but how is your first instinct to record and hold a camera whilst our baby is crying.

She started crying saying that she built this up and this is her dream and deleting her content will ruin it and I said I simply don’t give a fuck, if you don’t delete it I will consider a divorce. I know a lot of people have children on there social media and I don’t mind an Instagram or Facebook post but to make videos seem to intimate to share.

She told her friends and even hinted on her social media accounts that she has an over controlling and narcissistic husband that doesn’t want her on social media, am currently being ridiculed by her friends. Am I being over controlling or narcissistic……

Edit - someone asked what kind of content. The content isn’t really harmful just her feeding them and playing with them but the 2 types of videos I have problems with is her recording our children tantrums and our 2 yr old still doesn’t like clothes, we are trying to get her to
Dnr soyddit copypasta

Yes you are in the wrong here, this is 2024 stop controlling your wife. She isn't your slave
I agree with this, you can make a shit ton of money from exploition kids, and retarded parents