Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

need advice as uglycel

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
proper uglycel need advice.
so in my work i befriended a colleague that worked at a different branch. He was a former school mate so we got friendly and we created a group together during the pandemic about 8 ball pool. Now he moved to our branch for a different reason and since realising how ugly i am and how friendly he got he began to back off. So he started tormenting me and getting others involved too. I have ADHD so im pretty sensitive too and it sucks. I've already unfriended him from social media. Quick question- should i delete the facebook group where he and I are still admins.

Only one CHOice left if Your ugly (in Minecraft) :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

so in my work i befriended a colleague that worked at a different branch. He was a former school mate so we got friendly and we created a group together during the pandemic about 8 ball pool. Now he moved to our branch for a different reason and since realising how ugly i am and how friendly he got he began to back off. So he started tormenting me and getting others involved too. I have ADHD so im pretty sensitive too and it sucks. I've already unfriended him from social media. Quick question- should i delete the facebook group where he and I are still admins.
Friendhaver brag post :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

Do anything but rope, absolutely evERything you have to do to get along.

Quick question- should i delete the facebook group where he and I are still admins.
I don't even know. On the one hand, you can pretend that you don't give a fuck.

bring ugly truly is a curse.

So your friend invited other friends and instead of being happy that you get to meet new people you unfriend him?
Are you stupid?

I don't even know. On the one hand, you can pretend that you don't give a fuck.
but ive unfriended him so u know like a lot of people that have been hes acomplices or enablers have also been unfriended. so im reacting. Now shall i just leave the post in tact. If i keep reacting i think it'll just get worse

So your friend invited other friends and instead of being happy that you get to meet new people you unfriend him?
Are you stupid?
no because he was mocking me. They ganged up on me to like bully me.

Literally just shoot up his house and kids for revenge