Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Need a good topic to discuss in my upcoming gay public speaking class full of autists

SignedUpCuzItsOver

SignedUpCuzItsOver

Recruit
★★★★
Need a good topic that can be a troll, cuz the teacher is some 24 year old asian foid who can't speak a word of english without making any sense so I feel like I could probably get away with some crazy shit lol. I'll try to record it too. Give me some ideas, nothing too bp related or signs that I obviously despise women cuz this is in person. Just give me some topics I can use to troll the class for like 5 mins of my slave day

Make a serious paper pushing for the age of consent to be 30 years old because the brain only fully develops at 25 and one need 5 years of experience to consent. Also mix in some bullshido Darwinism stating that a loose vagina is better for conceiving life (for lack of better words).

Make a serious paper pushing for the age of consent to be 30 years old because the brain only fully develops at 25 and one need 5 years of experience to consent. Also mix in some bullshido Darwinism stating that a loose vagina is better for conceiving life (for lack of better words).
Noted. Though these are for college fags. So most of the whores in the class wont give a a fuck. Topics that were discussed so far were shit like mental health awareness, having a healthy lifestyle, boring shit like that.

Talk about how foids hit the wall at age 20

Noted. Though these are for college fags. So most of the whores in the class wont give a a fuck. Topics that were discussed so far were shit like mental health awareness, having a healthy lifestyle, boring shit like that.

Ask "how would you feel if you had breakfast this morning" to your fellow POC.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back