Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Necessity to have destined waifu, as normal cunts give no bliss and no relief

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
With undestined cunt all is just nasty animalistic competition. First need to outcompete other men, what is hard, as cunts want chad, want fuckboys, and culture is not in value for them. "Victory" can mean that cunt at moment had no chad accessible (but thats soo pre-tinder), so she kinda "settled down". That means no bliss and no relied, as cunt still will be constantly drooling over other men, and animalistic competinion continues, and it is impossible to win, cunt soon will leave you for "superior" man, and him - for even more "superrior". Those cunts have no loyalty, just animalistic desire to search for supreme ultrachad

Geriausiasne

Atleast femoids of pre-wall age doing it. Wat doing post-wall "settlers" - is no important, because those trash, only for cucks, or pedophiles, who interested in their children

Last edited:
I want a loli waifu too

This was hard to read NGL probably cause my airpods are in.

But yeah I agree. Gimme a loli waifu any day

20200228 134324

With undestined cunt all is just nasty animalistic competition. First need to outcompete other men, what is hard, as cunts want chad, want fuckboys, and culture is not in value for them. "Victory" can mean that cunt at moment had no chad accessible (but thats soo pre-tinder), so she kinda "settled down". That means no bliss and no relied, as cunt still will be constantly drooling over other men, and animalistic competinion continues, and it is impossible to win, cunt soon will leave you for "superior" man, and him - for even more "superrior". Those cunts have no loyalty, just animalistic desire to search for supreme ultrachad

View attachment 209635

Atleast femoids of pre-wall age doing it. Wat doing post-wall "settlers" - is no important, because those trash, only for cucks, or pedophiles, who interested in their children
Massive Fucking Cope

It doesn't even matter what age they are, they will all do this eventually.

Just lol at this thread.

i think i understand this one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back