Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Native Germancels is this weird to you?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
A native Japanese man meets a German yodeler and ends up becoming more German than Japanese. To me it's bizarre in many ways. It's like he's culturally appropriating or something. It wouldn't be the same if a Norwegian dude started a yodeling career in Bavaria for example, it would be less weird. I'm not German, just partly.

View: https://youtu.be/RJd3cnNyixw?si=kY8RUXQ4ETMgHJov

Not German or Japanese but they both are autistic cultures, so I don't think it would be very hard to appropriate one another

He is a great example for integration. Germany would be a way better place if every refugee would have 1% of his willingness to integrate

I think the concept of "cultural appropriation" is hogwash. If something is good, it'll naturally spread and be influential to other countries, peoples, etc.

I like Japanese bossa nova better than Brazilian OG bossa nova as a Brazilian, for instance.