Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting National train strikes in my cucked country

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
I can't even escape for a few days abroad to fuck whores. I'll have to witness normies enjoying their stupid holidays.

There are literally strikes every year in this stupid country.

I may have to rent a car and risk my life on the road.

Fuck I hate my country.

Last edited:
you might as well tell me the country and save me a Google search

you might as well tell me the country and save me a Google search

It's the country that worships a metal tower.

Tour Eiffel Wikimedia Commons cropped

Last edited:
So those ticket holders won't be back in time for xmas?

What are your thoughts on the pension reform? I have read somewhat conflicting things in the media here in the US. I’ve heard a majority of the public supports the strikes yet a majority also wants reform?

What are your thoughts on the pension reform?

I don't think the people will accept any pension reform, unless it means more money or an earlier legal age to start retiring.

French people are entitled AF, they don't care about any demographic or economic reality.

They want to keep enjoying living beyond their means until the country collapses.

I don't think the people will accept any pension reform, unless it means more money or an earlier legal age to start retiring.

French people are entitled AF, they don't care about any demographic or economic reality.

They want to keep enjoying living beyond their means until the country collapses.
french are based. fuck long term Future. enjoy now and die later.

Hope the Arabs in your country take over.

Sounds like it’s over for France. Proper LDARfuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back