Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Natalism is an incels biggest enemy

Yup, this is the problem with society. There are no real consequences for failing to take care of your child properly. And by proper I mean no psycological or physical damage done whatsoever.

If only humans took child abuse more seriously than they take care of animals being abused (I'm talking about vegans here jfl)
Vegans literally started a whole movement on how animals who aren't even conscious or knowledgeable enough to differentiate their own shit and their own food rather than create a movement to end child abuse and the psycological torture children have to endure with the modern education system.

Society is done and fucked. And sheboons treat their children that way because their child is a representation of how disgusting they are, and when they look at their child (especially if it's a girl) they see themselves in that child and it makes their monkey brain go OogaBooga.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqgUGD2yhv4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55G8rF_eYOw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFwRxIoUsM

Holy shit that third video,
My sincerest condolences to that child and his mother
They don't seem like your typical low IQ niggers either brutal, the mother does not deserve that neither does the child.

I think fucked up kids abuse children, so stopping child abuse would in turn lower animal abuse, animals being abused is insanely fucked up too, its a complete misuse of ones superior intellect.

I'll never forgive myself if i ever have a child, it's the worst possible choice even if you are not an incel, at least if you even care slightly about your potential offsprings and not just try to get validation and ego feed via coformity and the mainstream narrative.

I'll never forgive myself if i ever have a child, it's the worst possible choice even if you are not an incel, at least if you even care slightly about your potential offsprings and not just try to get validation and ego feed via coformity and the mainstream narrative.
yeah the only reason people have children now and days is to show it off to other people that they've hit that milestone in life and so they won't die alone jfl.

I hate anti-natalism but its clear some people should not have been born and others should not have taken up the responsibiity to be parents