Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Natalism is an incels biggest enemy

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
If I could, I would erase my entire bloodline and end it there. I don't want my parents to die knowing their family line and genetics will continue to flourish, I want them to die knowing I've erased countless of centuries of hard-earned work done by their ancestors.
Natalism is the very enemy of an incel, as your suffering would not have existed if you're parents never had you in the first place.

Not only did my parents make me extremely ugly, but they also abused me and didn't allow me to explore the world and socialize properly with other people when I was younger. The only socialization I really had was on discord with people that were in a similar situation as me.

My only cope is escapism, I have very vivid daydreams where I'm a 6'4 ethnic slayer and my oneitis simps for me and cares for me. Sometimes the dreams are so vivid and real I believe that I am that ethnic slayer that just had a bad dream where I'm a fat, obese, ugly ethnic cel. Of course, reality always wins, and hits harder than a brick to the balls, and I wake up, look in the mirror and see myself in the mirror, alive and breathing.

The reason you are suffering is because your parents decided to force you into this world, just think of it. Your mother had to forcefully push you out of the womb, your safe haven. The vagina is the gateway to consciousness which is basically your existence. Once you become conscious, you start to realize you really do exist, and this hell you're living is really just your life. You're one of many unlucky few that have this unfair fate. And the only way to truly end your suffering is to either

1) Get a large amount of money and surgery max to Bogdanoff
2) Or get a gun and off yourself

If you continue to live, it will only get worse. And if you choose to settle with a 40-year-old single mom roastie and have a child with her (and her frozen eggs), you'll only be bringing another clone of yourself, and the cycle will continue.

well how can i get alot of money when my mind is fucked. i am 19 years old and suffering as if i am 80 year old. i got bullied and alot of fucked up shit happened to me how the fuck can i be able to function

You can't blame people that make children tbh. It's a basic human need.

well how can i get alot of money when my mind is fucked. i am 19 years old and suffering as if i am 80 year old. i got bullied and alot of fucked up shit happened to me how the fuck can i be able to function
I am in the same boat as you. I'm 18, just recently turned, I have already discussed my surgery plans with my parents and also I am obese.
I have one year to lose weight or as my Father says

"I will kick you out, and you will be out of this family for good. We'll send you a Christmas card once a year but that'll be it."

I can't wage slave until I'm 19, bullied out of school (I go to school in Hong Kong now as I live abroad and away from the West) and I have to lose 100 pounds in a year to "prove" to my creator that I am worthy of his financial aid.

not really basic need. That would be sex and intimacy. Sure its an instict but not basic

Based gigablackpilled antinatalistcel. Human life itself is suffering unless you're one of the privileged few. I desperately want to end my suffering once and for all, but my ultra-natalist dad holds me back and monitors me. My entire shitskin subhuman bloodline is too cursed and too weak for greatness, glory, conquest, and pleasure. My genes lack the means to live fully so its better to end it but my dad refuses to acknowledge this. He wants me to accept all the suffering in my life no matter what. Natalists are sadists.

Antinatalism is based

I am in the same boat as you. I'm 18, just recently turned, I have already discussed my surgery plans with my parents and also I am obese.
I have one year to lose weight or as my Father says

"I will kick you out, and you will be out of this family for good. We'll send you a Christmas card once a year but that'll be it."

I can't wage slave until I'm 19, bullied out of school (I go to school in Hong Kong now as I live abroad and away from the West) and I have to lose 100 pounds in a year to "prove" to my creator that I am worthy of his financial aid.

Real messages between me and my Father
image.png
ofc bluepilled retards are like this

i am 19 years old and suffering as if i am 80 year old.
This is my life story in one sentence. Even though I'm in my prime, years of suffering and mental and physical illness has caused me so much trauma that I can barely function today. I live like a 70 year old hermit.

My mother could have found a father for me with higher genetic quality at the very least

This is my life story in one sentence. Even though I'm in my prime, years of suffering and mental and physical illness has caused me so much trauma that I can barely function today. I live like a 70 year old hermit.
wanna be freinds brocel we can dm and vent to eachother

"Basic need" Jfl, it is not a basic need. Humans are no longer classified as animals as they are more conscious and knowledgeable than actual living organisms we call animals.

As of yet, more than 107 billion humans have roamed the earth, billions of innocent men, women and children have been raped tortured and slaughtered in the name of ideological extremism, religious fanaticism and our primitive tribalistic tendencies,
though we know these are just excuses and the real reason humans do this to each other, even to little children, is to get the temporary spasms of meaningless chemical pleasures in the brain.

We knowingly impose the inevitable sufferings of life upon our children who didn't consent to be born, just so we could stimulate the meat sponge inside our skull to release feel good hormones and chemicals, knowing that imposing life on them would inevitably lead to them suffering betrayal, loneliness, loss of loved ones, painful diseases and excruciating death.

Based gigablackpilled antinatalistcel. Human life itself is suffering unless you're one of the privileged few. I desperately want to end my suffering once and for all, but my ultra-natalist dad holds me back and monitors me. My entire shitskin subhuman bloodline is too cursed and too weak for greatness, glory, conquest, and pleasure. My genes lack the means to live fully so its better to end it but my dad refuses to acknowledge this. He wants me to accept all the suffering in my life no matter what. Natalists are sadists.
based papa wereq

My mother could have found a father for me with higher genetic quality at the very least
Thats the thing, humans have all this vast knowledge yet still choose to reproduce because it makes their lives seem valuable. When in reality they're only creating a lesser and less valuable copy of themselves when they choose to procreate.

Since anti-natalism will be a concept no one but 1% will choose to abide by, I think it is reasonable to create a criteria for people choosing to procreate or want to.

1) Height of the woman should be 5'10 and above, and the height of the man should be 6'0 and above

2) Both parents must undergo a yearlong psychology class to understand how to truly raise and care for a child, if you do not know even basic psychology you will one way or another abuse your child

3) Ethnics should not be allowed to procreate, they are animals. Africans are literally missing a frontal lobe and Asians are mongoloid aliens that should just rope. Don't even get me started about currycels

4)
You must be financially stable (WATER)

5)
Mental health check of both parents, and both parents must agree to stay together by LAW until they die

The only real reason why people choose to procreate is because there is no disciplinary action or consequences for raising a child wrong. Examples; if a child were to go to jail, the parent should serve double to sentence that the child has to serve.
No child chooses to become a criminal unless it has gone through countless years of trauma and humiliation. (Look at ER for reference)

His own Father never saw him as a human, I've watched the documentary and his Father's reaction to his crime is not unexpected.

If I could, I would erase my entire bloodline and end it there. I don't want my parents to die knowing their family line and genetics will continue to flourish, I want them to die knowing I've erased countless of centuries of hard-earned work done by their ancestors.
Natalism is the very enemy of an incel, as your suffering would not have existed if you're parents never had you in the first place.

Not only did my parents make me extremely ugly, but they also abused me and didn't allow me to explore the world and socialize properly with other people when I was younger. The only socialization I really had was on discord with people that were in a similar situation as me.

My only cope is escapism, I have very vivid daydreams where I'm a 6'4 ethnic slayer and my oneitis simps for me and cares for me. Sometimes the dreams are so vivid and real I believe that I am that ethnic slayer that just had a bad dream where I'm a fat, obese, ugly ethnic cel. Of course, reality always wins, and hits harder than a brick to the balls, and I wake up, look in the mirror and see myself in the mirror, alive and breathing.

The reason you are suffering is because your parents decided to force you into this world, just think of it. Your mother had to forcefully push you out of the womb, your safe haven. The vagina is the gateway to consciousness which is basically your existence. Once you become conscious, you start to realize you really do exist, and this hell you're living is really just your life. You're one of many unlucky few that have this unfair fate. And the only way to truly end your suffering is to either

If you continue to live, it will only get worse. And if you choose to settle with a 40-year-old single mom roastie and have a child with her (and her frozen eggs), you'll only be bringing another clone of yourself, and the cycle will continue.
Suifuel when I realize that my grandparents on both sides of the family married and had several kids right around my age and I'm rotting in my room like the genetic dead-end abomination I am. Blackpill amplified my desire for having kids also, prob my brain's primal biological reproduction instinct kicking in out of fear

U wouldnt be born u dumbass can u ban yourself again?

Suifuel when I realize that my grandparents on both sides of the family married and had several kids right around my age and I'm rotting in my room like the genetic dead-end abomination I am. Blackpill amplified my desire for having kids also, prob my brain's primal biological reproduction instinct kicking in out of fear
You know there is science behind a brain that gives up?
Your brain is telling you to commit suicide because there is only so much a human can endure... I am so sorry for what you have gone through bro, I feel the same trust me. We never asked for this, the only real thing you can do is isolate yourself and indulge in hedonistic behaviors and live off escapism copes.

Dnr

You know there is science behind a brain that gives up?
Your brain is telling you to commit suicide because there is only so much a human can endure... I am so sorry for what you have gone through bro, I feel the same trust me. We never asked for this, the only real thing you can do is isolate yourself and indulge in hedonistic behaviors and live off escapism copes.
No, I won't rope. Roping without harming soyciety is cucked imo. I'll find my copes and shit but I have bigger plans in the future. I've been through the cycle of having hope, then "fully accepting" my fate, rinse and repeat many times, but as of last week I've become even more pilled on the horror of existence so yeah, I'm thinking its truly over. Ngl tho, sometimes I get such an overload of knowledge and horrific realizations that my brain just sorta taps out and I feel mellowed out the following day, almost like its subconsciously keeping those thoughts at bay bc its enough to drive a man mad (I've nearly lost it several times).

Antinatalism is retarded

Especially when some syrian low iq monkey is having his 13th child now :feelskek:
That is disgusting. I hope the world continues to rot the way it is right now. I live in a third world country, and I see women who can barely afford to feed themselves are birthing children for the sake of their own happiniess. It is really disgusting to see. And when they approach me for money, I have no empathy.

That is disgusting. I hope the world continues to rot the way it is right now. I live in a third world country, and I see women who can barely afford to feed themselves are birthing children for the sake of their own happiniess. It is really disgusting to see. And when they approach me for money, I have no empathy.
Me neither tbh i have no empathy to anyone im already dying myself.

But the antinatalist movement especially the one on reddit is so stupid.

No matter how much u bitch nobody cares, those that have kids wont stop having kids because u or some other stranger said so.

reality is most people do not care about anything but themselves. If some loser dumb cunt poor idiot wana have kids then he will find a crackwhore or a poor whore and will get her pregnant.

Its sad to say in order to enforce discipline u need a strong dictatorship. Like hitler, stalin, mao ect.. not that i want rhat but its the only way to keep dumb people in line.

Tbh I don’t really care if other people have kids or not. It’s not gonna unborn me.

Me neither tbh i have no empathy to anyone im already dying myself.

But the antinatalist movement especially the one on reddit is so stupid.

No matter how much u bitch nobody cares, those that have kids wont stop having kids because u or some other stranger said so.

reality is most people do not care about anything but themselves. If some loser dumb cunt poor idiot wana have kids then he will find a crackwhore or a poor whore and will get her pregnant.

Its sad to say in order to enforce discipline u need a strong dictatorship. Like hitler, stalin, mao ect.. not that i want rhat but its the only way to keep dumb people in line.
Thats why I said
Since anti-natalism will be a concept no one but 1% will choose to abide by, I think it is reasonable to create a criteria for people choosing to procreate or want to.
But at the end of the day, we are all hypocritical narrow minded narcissistic assholes. After the rapture, the Jews will create a one world government dystopian society where they have all control over the masses.

Based and antinatalistpilled

not really basic need. That would be sex and intimacy. Sure its an instict but not basic
Claiming producing offspring is not something basic is insane

release feel good hormones and chemicals, knowing that imposing life on them would inevitably lead to them suffering betrayal, loneliness, loss of loved ones, painful diseases and excruciating death.
Nigga what? Humans definitely do not get off on harming each other, and definitely not off of harming their own offspring jfl.

Nigga what? Humans definitely do not get off on harming each other, and definitely not off of harming their own offspring jfl.
People harm others everyday, if you're good looking and post yourself you know subconsciously you are creating a pain in someone who is genetically inferior than you.

Every human harms other humans. Even a day-old babies harm other humans. Babies would be serial killers if they had properly functioning brains and mobility to do so. The way they manipulate their own family, the way they try to steal the attention of others to make sure they are the top priority. That is pure psychopathic/narcy shit.

Also not only do people harm others, but they do in fact get off to it. When you make fun of someone or successfully piss someone off online it makes you feel good. That is why the internet is such a dangerous place, because you can be a darker person without the consequences.

Saying humans don't get off on harming each other is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, no offense. We all love a little rough housing. It makes us feel superior, stronger, and better.

People harm others everyday, if you're good looking and post yourself you know subconsciously you are creating a pain in someone who is genetically inferior than you.
If you think chad consciously or subconsciously thinks about you when he posts an instagram story you're delusional. Chad is too full of himself to care about the consequences of his actions let alone something inconsequential (in most people's eyes) as posting a photo.
The way they manipulate their own family, the way they try to steal the attention of others to make sure they are the top priority. That is pure psychopathic/narcy shit.
It's a built in survival mechanism. A baby needs to be a priority and needs attention in order to survive.
because you can be a darker person without the consequences.
True
Saying humans don't get off on harming each other is the dumbest shit I've ever heard, no offense. We all love a little rough housing. It makes us feel superior, stronger, and better.
Most people don't even see it as harm tho. Girls in my glass giggling as I walked by them was extremely brutal for me, but for them another fleeting memory in their busy days. I don't think most people actively go out and harm people. Stacey not giving you attention or her telling you to piss off seems to you as a brutal blow, but to her a totally normal action.

If you think chad consciously or subconsciously thinks about you when he posts an instagram story you're delusional. Chad is too full of himself to care about the consequences of his actions let alone something inconsequential (in most people's eyes) as posting a photo.

It's a built in survival mechanism. A baby needs to be a priority and needs attention in order to survive.

True

Most people don't even see it as harm tho. Girls in my glass giggling as I walked by them was extremely brutal for me, but for them another fleeting memory in their busy days. I don't think most people actively go out and harm people. Stacey not giving you attention or her telling you to piss off seems to you as a brutal blow, but to her a totally normal action.
If you don't think Chad thinks about how his life could have been if he was born as one of us then you are the delusional one. Of course Chad lives a blissful life, but there comes a time in his life where he sits and thinks about what his life could have been.

And Stacy rejecting incel is not a good example. People on an average basis are either projecting their shit life by being passive aggressive Bosses' or Coworkers, or even parents abusing their child either verbally or physically for no particular reason other than the child resembling ever wrong aspect of the parent.
It is a brutal life we live in. Truly.

1. why haven’t you killed yourself if you truly hate living?
  2. Inceldom isn’t inherited unless you’re parents are both dwarves or something ridiculous and inheritable
  3. Natalism is almost the end goal of inceldom, the way out is sex and that’s pretty close to natalism; if you can procure sex you have the right to children
  4. This doesn’t even affect you because you don’t believe you’ll reproduce anyway

1. why haven’t you killed yourself if you truly hate living?
  2. Inceldom isn’t inherited unless you’re parents are both dwarves or something ridiculous and inheritable
  3. Natalism is almost the end goal of inceldom, the way out is sex and that’s pretty close to natalism; if you can procure sex you have the right to children
  4. This doesn’t even affect you because you don’t believe you’ll reproduce anyway
Are you stupid? If you are struggling to the point where you have to go on a site meant for ugly genetic abominations to cope together. Why the fuck would your end goal be to procreate and have CHILDREN? You think you'll be the lucky few genetic recombination cels that will birth Chad?
Really? This is the bullshit that makes me an anti-natalist. How selfish do you have to be to bring a child into this world that will most likely live the same miserable life you did. This is why Natalism should be your ENEMY. If it's not then you are creating this cycle all over again.

Also inceldom is "not" inherited what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK? Is this a troll? You think I chose to have an underbite, high set brow ridge, low T eye area, and horrible shoulder to hip ratio?

You realize you don't have to be a dwarf or downy to be an incel in 2023 right? All it takes is to have be under 5'9, be slightly ugly, and no have top 1% hunter eyes and be a t60cel deathnic curry. Which is most of the population.

Are you stupid? If you are struggling to the point where you have to go on a site meant for ugly genetic abominations to cope together. Why the fuck would your end goal be to procreate and have CHILDREN? You think you'll be the lucky few genetic recombination cels that will birth Chad?
Really? This is the bullshit that makes me an anti-natalist. How selfish do you have to be to bring a child into this world that will most likely live the same miserable life you did. This is why Natalism should be your ENEMY. If it's not then you are creating this cycle all over again.

Also inceldom is "not" inherited what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK? Is this a troll? You think I chose to have an underbite, high set brow ridge, low T eye area, and horrible shoulder to hip ratio?
No point in arguing with you. Your mind is clearly made up. Just know that you’re wrong, or at least that know that I think you’re wrong.

My parents could’ve been on the cover of vogue in their prime, and here I am.

No point in arguing with you. Your mind is clearly made up. Just know that you’re wrong, or at least that know that I think you’re wrong.

My parents could’ve been on the cover of vogue in their prime, and here I am.
I know I am not wrong. If you are ugly and miserable you shouldn't procreate period. And even if your parents were in the cover of vogue, at least they would have status. And as a man, if you have status and money, you can have anything.

We are the mistake that should have been aborted but I think most people should have been aborted if not all of us. Are fucking parents created us out of nothing and forced us into a world that is naturally hostile towards us. And all we can do is do our best to try not to commit suicide. There are things in life. I'm truly grateful for and I tried to enjoy the simpler things in life and not let all this nonsense bother me but it really is a pain in my ass when I have to deal with people. And they're nonsensical bullshit. Wouldn't it be better to go away from Humanity, I would lose everything and gain nothing. But what is there to be gain in this world? In fact, I don't really want to exist all that much I'm just so useful existence thatry to learn how to be the loser at this point. I can't wait for a meteor to come. And exterminate mankind like it has the dinosaurs before us. If there were no humans there would be no human problems. And mother nature can finally give herself a break. The longer I continue, the more I really resent humanity. In fact, I reject everything that has to do with humanity. I can no longer call myself a man in the human sense.

I saw you mention natalism in one of my threads, I do not think a super high birthrate is good but neither is a low one.

I mean right now birthrates are declining yet we are still all on this forum, and if there are less young people being born less foids to exist to ascend with then.

Your requirements for having children are based, the problem right now is that there is no requirement, not even really due recourse for a mother abusing her infant child, I saw an article of a sheboon who got 30 days for waterboarding her infant child JFL

If that would be you then you wouldnt be here
But i had to asked
its fine bro its someoen similar to elliot rodger he killed his girlfriend it hink his name is cem garipoglu look him up on google

We don't want you here, niggitor.

We are the mistake that should have been aborted but I think most people should have been aborted if not all of us. Are fucking parents created us out of nothing and forced us into a world that is naturally hostile towards us. And all we can do is do our best to try not to commit suicide. There are things in life. I'm truly grateful for and I tried to enjoy the simpler things in life and not let all this nonsense bother me but it really is a pain in my ass when I have to deal with people. And they're nonsensical bullshit. Wouldn't it be better to go away from Humanity, I would lose everything and gain nothing. But what is there to be gain in this world? In fact, I don't really want to exist all that much I'm just so useful existence thatry to learn how to be the loser at this point. I can't wait for a meteor to come. And exterminate mankind like it has the dinosaurs before us. If there were no humans there would be no human problems. And mother nature can finally give herself a break. The longer I continue, the more I really resent humanity. In fact, I reject everything that has to do with humanity. I can no longer call myself a man in the human sense.
This was the most high IQ shit I've read all day. I think the exact same things, I cannot wait until society collapses. Have you read 1984? That basically depicts the future of humanity, they will control everyone. It will be just like China but only 10,000 times worse...
My advice to you is to find a way to live a self sustainable lifestyle so you never have to come across humans or witness their behaviors ever again.

My goal is to live alone in the woods by myself and hunt with my dogs and cater to my animals. Best of luck to you man, we will all die and our existence will have amounted to nothing and we will be forgotten once the only people that remembered us have moved on with their lives. And that'll be the end.

I saw you mention natalism in one of my threads, I do not think a super high birthrate is good but neither is a low one.

I mean right now birthrates are declining yet we are still all on this forum, and if there are less young people being born less foids to exist to ascend with then.

Your requirements for having children are based, the problem right now is that there is no requirement, not even really due recourse for a mother abusing her infant child, I saw an article of a sheboon who got 30 days for waterboarding her infant child JFL
Yup, this is the problem with society. There are no real consequences for failing to take care of your child properly. And by proper I mean no psycological or physical damage done whatsoever.

If only humans took child abuse more seriously than they take care of animals being abused (I'm talking about vegans here jfl)
Vegans literally started a whole movement on how animals who aren't even conscious or knowledgeable enough to differentiate their own shit and their own food rather than create a movement to end child abuse and the psycological torture children have to endure with the modern education system.

Society is done and fucked. And sheboons treat their children that way because their child is a representation of how disgusting they are, and when they look at their child (especially if it's a girl) they see themselves in that child and it makes their monkey brain go OogaBooga.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqgUGD2yhv4

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55G8rF_eYOw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJFwRxIoUsM

Two books on this issue for the enthuasists of anti-natalism:

• Better Never to Have Been, by David Benatar.

• The Conspiracy Against the Human Race, by Thomas Ligotti.
Yo thank you, I'll order those when I get back to the west. Where I currently live those books aren't attainable and I would enjoy reading them on paper not on laptop. But I also would reccomend for you

Schrödinger’s Elephant​

Not really about anti natalism, but deals a lot with Human Genocide. Pretty good but most of the characters are female.

Letter to a Child Never Born​

I plan to read it, seems good.

This was the most high IQ shit I've read all day. I think the exact same things, I cannot wait until society collapses. Have you read 1984? That basically depicts the future of humanity, they will control everyone. It will be just like China but only 10,000 times worse...
My advice to you is to find a way to live a self sustainable lifestyle so you never have to come across humans or witness their behaviors ever again.

My goal is to live alone in the woods by myself and hunt with my dogs and cater to my animals. Best of luck to you man, we will all die and our existence will have amounted to nothing and we will be forgotten once the only people that remembered us have moved on with their lives. And that'll be the end.
It won't just happen to us, it will happen to all humanity and eventually, everything that we do as a species and as the individual of the species is going to be non-existent because there will be no humans left to remember anything from the past. I'm surprised we haven't went extinct a long time ago.