Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NASCAR is low IQ

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
literal turn left only

JFL American Motorsports only know how to turn left and drag race, both of which takes no skills.

Europeans and Asians do it better and they actually race on a track.

Also F1 cucks NASCAR

0c618bd0-2e67-11ea-bee7-4769aa55f9d1

red-bull-nascar-f1-1353099962.jpg

Nascarfags BTFO

I don't believe anyone here watches NASCAR, most people who watch NASCAR probably don't have the internet in the first place.

This is better.

I don't believe anyone here watches NASCAR, most people who watch NASCAR probably don't have the internet in the first place.
They're low IQ rednecks

it's not as popular as it used to be

i never said it was good, i said it's not as popular as it was in years past
I think we can both agree that NASCAR is boomer trash and doesn't deserve to be popular.

I think we can both agree that NASCAR is boomer trash and doesn't deserve to be popular.
it is pretty boring, i think people only watch it in hopes of seeing a crash

Why the fuck do you even care?

Well, from the beggining of nascar till the 80's the only cool thing in NASCAR were the cars and just that, but i've got to say that for drag racing you need at least a bit of skill if you are using stick, look out at the revs when starting, and sometimes the power of the car it's too much so you need strenght too. In the end, the thing that matters the most, it's the mechanics skills when they build the car and applies in all motorsports no matter wich one you are in.

This should be a record for us Arabs, but ricemen still did it better. It so fucking over, really over for sandniggers.
@pp183 You guys are better camel jockeys than us, it's over.

Nascar is boring as hell to watch but its no easy thing to do and its not for low iq idiots. You ever build a car from the ground up? These racers have to know all about the mechanics and physics of cars and all of their components, and they have to learn how to race. Im no nascar mechanic but cars are complicated as hell and driving at 180mph for hours and hours is not easy.

Any motorsport is cool, as long as there is someone trying to go fast and build cool ass cars

NASCAR is for retarded rednecks who can't understand niggerball

don't really like it I find car racing on tv boring.

Truck racing is better.

it is pretty boring, i think people only watch it in hopes of seeing a crash
NASCAR summed up. I think 90% of the people who watch it only watch it for crashes. the other 10% are probably just car autists

@Incellectual

Another Yankee "sport"

I had the chance to speak with a hardcore NASCAR fan and asked him what the hell the appeal is? It's cars going round and round in a circle turning left.

He said that it's less about the racing and more about the show itself. They go for the chance to see cars crashing in epic blowouts, and for the intermission shows.

Wife’s boyfriend let watch car go fast fast round big circle

In opposite - it requires high IQ to understand. Long ago I liked to watch and enjoy F-1, but when tried NASCAR - could not see whats so interesting in it

Mikk

The drivers mog us all to hell and back and all they do is turn left

people only watch it for the crashes