Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Narcissistic Nick got banned off YouTube by the giga-IQ'd autistic streamer JF

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
And he's gone on the stream of the fellow giga-IQ'd autist Ryan Dawson to talk about it. Absolute lifefuel. All narcissists and psychopaths should fear the sperg intelligentsia.

Last edited:
literally who
Nick Fuentes, a narcissistic zoomer who's obsessed with "optics" (a reflection of his own superficiality), fellates Drumpf's cock, and pretends to be a Catholic who's based and hates foids while hanging out with homosexuals. I am glad that you do not know him, and that his ego finds no sustenance in you.

Anyway, now Fuentes is permanently banned from YouTube and this is a win for all non-NTs. Even his infamous bullying of Charlie Kirk was nothing but a manifestation of his NT supremacy, anti-autist bigotry, and overbearing desire for evermore power and publicity, given that Kirk is a sperg himself who Fuentes was envious of.

Last edited:
I liked his memes

Narcissistic nick sounds like a charcater from some childrens cartoon

I met Ryan Dawson at a charity do once. he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

I liked his memes
All stolen from autistic people, up to and including the groyper character.

I met Ryan Dawson at a charity do once. he was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.
Noice. I knew about Dawson for a long while, and was the one who first told him about TRS. It is good to see my autistic special interests becoming integrated.

Nick Fuentes, a narcissistic zoomer who's obsessed with "optics" (a reflection of his own superficiality), fellates Drumpf's cock, and pretends to be a Catholic who's based and hates foids while hanging out with homosexuals. I am glad that you do not know him, and that his ego finds no sustenance in you.

Anyway, now Fuentes is permanently banned from YouTube and this is a win for all non-NTs. Even his infamous bullying of Charlie Kirk was nothing but a manifestation of his NT supremacy, anti-autist bigotry, and overbearing desire for evermore power and publicity, given that Kirk is a sperg himself who Fuentes was envious of.
fuck nick fuentes, all my homies hate nick fuentes

You sound fcking gay. Charlie Kirk is a retard who supports legal immigration.

You sound fcking gay. Charlie Kirk is a retard who supports legal immigration.
So does Drumpf :feelsEhh:

There is no place for narcissistic/psychopathic social climbers like Spic Fuentes in the right-wing. They are to be purged along with all capitalist idealism.

All narcissists and psychopaths should fear the sperg intelligentsia.

2A5A8D2A 5D58 4253 8583 E1E6140EC305

DE9C6241 9B1A 417F 90B5 1C7C2B3E67A1

You sound fcking gay.

And he's gone on the stream of the fellow giga-IQ'd autist Ryan Dawson to talk about it. Absolute lifefuel. All narcissists and psychopaths should fear the sperg intelligentsia.

I thought JF got btfo in that debate against Jay Dyer?

Last edited:

Why are you reviving this shit fucking thread