Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Narcissism test

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I scored 23 out of 40.

See, IT? I'm 0% exploitative, can I please have my teenage gf now? I won't "manipulate" her.

Your score is 12, out of 40.

Some of the questions were hard to answer though. For example I think I could be a very skilled and influencial person if I a) had the looks and b) werent so hardcore depressed and without energy

@Atavistic Autist
@epillepsy
@Edmund_Kemper

No sane man even believes foids "thats why you are incel" anymore anyway.

A girl's only argument on why I am perpetually single was "You talk too much for a man". Needless to say women ask us to be ourselves. Needless to say she thinks Im smart. Needless to say she said "I feel listened to with you". Yeah, of course. It is definitely not me being an actual cripple.
I wont blame bluepilled "perpetually single ((ghm ghm...incels..ghm,ghm)) " men though. They just fail, or just deny to stop projecting their desire to foids, and see them for what they are.

If a significant majority of men becomes aware, things will get pretty bad for gals. Thankfully, the way women behave, they just accelerate the process.

One day everything will burn, amd I hope Im there to see it.

Last edited:
No sane man even believes foids "thats why you are incel" anymore eitherway.
I think bluepilled soys still do. Maybe very young men who have never been exposed to the blackpill and don't have enough life experience. But most of these people CHOOSE to turn their faces away from obvious truths and double down on comfortable delusions.

A girl's only argument on why I am perpetually single was "You talk too much for a man".
If you were gl enough that'd be considered interesting, communicative, dominant and taken as a sign of interest they'd cherish.

Needless to say women ask us to be ourselves.
Just bee yourself. Didn't work for me.

Needless to say she thinks Im smart. Needless to say she said "I feel listened to with you".
The worst thing a man can hear from a woman is "I wish my boyfriend was more like you" and variants. I never heard this, thank God, but I did hear variants of "you deserve a good gf, I'm sure you'll find one someday" while being rejected sometimes.

It is definitely not me being an actual cripple.
I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:

score is 1 out of 40
Narcissistic personality inventory open psychometrics

I think bluepilled soys still do. Maybe very young men who have never been exposed to the blackpill and don't have enough life experience. But most of these people CHOOSE to turn their faces away from obvious truths and double down on comfortable delusions.

If you were gl enough that'd be considered interesting, communicative, dominant and taken as a sign of interest they'd cherish.

Just bee yourself. Didn't work for me.

The worst thing a man can hear from a woman is "I wish my boyfriend was more like you" and variants. I never heard this, thank God, but I did hear variants of "you deserve a good gf, I'm sure you'll find one someday" while being rejected sometimes.

I'm sorry bro :feelsbadman:
Thanks for the support boi.
My point was that even if you have a shiton of good qualities, if you are bottom level in looks, they will usually find something among the lines of "Ahhh, your skin tone is 38% dark but I prefer 39%"

One would say though: Aren't you a narc for implying you are a catch except being a cripple?

The answer is : I never said I am all good. THEY said it, at least many. THEY called me smart, a good listener etc, without me ever attempting to fish for compliments.

On the other hand, they may have lied. But if they have lied, then, there is np actual way of receiving social feedback from foids.

In both cases, it is their argument based on thin air, not mine.

I hate myself and I want to die, so I already know what the results are going to be.

EDIT:
Screenshot 2021 02 28 at 122239 PM

Last edited:
Thanks for the support boi.
My point was that even if you have a shiton of good qualities, if you are bottom level in looks, they will usually find something among the lines of "Ahhh, your skin tone is 38% dark but I prefer 39%"

One would say though: Aren't you a narc for implying you are a catch except being a cripple?

The answer is : I never said I am all good. THEY said it, at least many. THEY called me smart, a good listener etc, without me ever attempting to fish for compliments.

On the other hand, they may have lied. But if they have lied, then, there is np actual way of receiving social feedback from foids.

In both cases, it is their argument based on thin air, not mine.
High IQ.

I, for one, am 100% sure I'd be an awesome bf. In general, in bed, in the good and in the bad. I don't even need someone to tell me that. But of course, my face makes my personality bad.

What's your disability by the way?

I hate myself and I want to die, so I already know what the results are going to be.
Inceldom needs a legitimate representation in society. It might not be the time, but I would be all in for a political organisation made by and for incels.
High IQ.

I, for one, am 100% sure I'd be an awesome bf. In general, in bed, in the good and in the bad. I don't even need someone to tell me that. But of course, my face makes my personality bad.

What's your disability by the way?
Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita. Idk which type.

Last edited:
I hate myself and I want to die
Nice Nirvana reference, but I'd pick a more narcissistic one . I don't care what you (women) think unless it is about me!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx831W8IilI

Do the test anyway, I'm curious now.

Inceldom needs a legitimate representation in society. It might not be the time, but I would be all in for a political organisation made by and for incels.
Would be cool. Of course it'd never ever have much support, but it'd still be cool.

Nice Nirvana reference, but I'd pick a more narcissistic one . I don't care what you (women) think unless it is about me!
I didn't know Nirvana said that, I was just being serious.

14 out of 40 , propably because i couldnt care less to rule the world . i just want the some advantagous perks and be desired .

like being able to fuck and get paid for it
have people do shit for me
have some calm place away from this shithole

yet our genetics and fucked up brains limit us in our purpose or desires.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
A girl's only argument on why I am perpetually single was "You talk too much for a man".
Because we human beings are polite. She wouldn't tell you that you are unattractive so she needed some pretext. People fear truth. People lie even to themselves.
Their ego is fragile. "Oh, but I cannot be so shallow, I'm mostly a good person! There must be something wrong with him!" etc, etc.

Because we human beings are polite. She wouldn't tell you that you are unattractive so she needed some pretext. People fear truth. People lie even to themselves.
Their ego is fragile. "Oh, but I cannot be so shallow, I'm mostly a good person! There must be something wrong with him!" etc, etc.
I know, I know. Fuck politeness though.
I hope they, AT THE VERY LEAST, know they lie.

Last edited:
A lot of the choices aren't binaries. Neither of the statements apply to me in many of the questions.

A lot of the choices aren't binaries. Neither of the statements apply to me in many of the questions.
Happened to me as well. But they said to choose the closest one.

I think that's less than average.
NPIfi

7 out of 40.

I probably would have scored higher over a year ago.

I scored 1 out of 40.

Am I really the most narcissistic person on this forum? This says a lot, since I'm far from being full-blown NPD. I'm merely a primarily codependent/secondary narcissist (with the malignant aspects though).

The good personality pill strikes yet once again. No NPDs here apparently (this is one of the male personalities that experience the most success with foids) @Atavistic Autist

Exact opposite of what incels are accused of.

AKA STRAWMAN

Exact opposite of what incels are accused of.

AKA STRAWMAN
Yup. There were various threads as of late absolutely destroying the IT "personality" narrative, but it doesn't matter, they'll just double down at dismissing anyone who points out how false such narrative is with "nice guy" ridicule attacks.

don't have to take the test i have 0 love for myself.

This is why I inkel

Screenshot 20210305 055446

Yup. There were various threads as of late absolutely destroying the IT "personality" narrative, but it doesn't matter, they'll just double down at dismissing anyone who points out how false such narrative is with "nice guy" ridicule attacks.
kek glad you understand. Now maybe you'll also understand that preaching to others about religion is not likely to make a difference @BlkPillPres

Untitled 1

Having so much vanity as an Incel is beyond retarded.

kek glad you understand. Now maybe you'll also understand that preaching to others about religion is not likely to make a difference @BlkPillPres
I agree. The vast majority of people won't listen. It's even predicted in the bible that in the last days more people would depart from the faith, listening instead to doctrines of devils (false religions, science falsely so-called, etc) compared to before.

But it's still my duty as a Christian. This is not as hard as not fapping for instance, and has much greater effects, that's why I do it.

View attachment 419286
Having so much vanity as an Incel is beyond retarded.
You can have vanity about many things other than a good-looking face that is considered good enough by women.

I agree. The vast majority of people won't listen. It's even predicted in the bible that in the last days more people would depart from the faith, listening instead to doctrines of devils (false religions, science falsely so-called, etc) compared to before.
It also says in the bible not to cast pearls before swine aka you have to know when to quit.
But it's still my duty as a Christian. This is not as hard as not fapping for instance, and has much greater effects, that's why I do it.
But at the same time it's advocated to be perfect and completely a light in the shining darkness and without blame before you preach too.

It also says in the bible not to cast pearls before swine aka you have to know when to quit.
It's true. But when I preach here, it's not only to my interlocutor, more people are seeing it.

But at the same time it's advocated to be perfect and completely a light in the shining darkness and without blame before you preach too.
Where's that in the bible? Preaching is a duty to all Christians. If you had to be perfect before doing it, no one would ever do it.

I agree that my testimony is bad, but maybe God can operate this to His goals. Reaching people who wouldn't be reached by someone more righteous and with a cleaner life than mine.

Tbqh, if I were to really be a 100% perfect Christian, I wouldn't even be here. The incel movement has intrinsic elements of covetuousness.

It's true. But when I preach here, it's not only to my interlocutor, more people are seeing it.

Where's that in the bible? Preaching is a duty to all Christians. If you had to be perfect before doing it, no one would ever do it.
Matthew 5:48
Luke 6:42
Matthew 6:5
Matthew 5:13-16
James 3:1-18
I agree that my testimony is bad, but maybe God can operate this to His goals. Reaching people who wouldn't be reached by someone more righteous and with a cleaner life than mine.
As is the consensus by many on this forum if there is a god it seems like he has forsaken us. Many here used to be religious themselves. It got them nothing. Not even spiritual peace. The world broke them and while that's not their fault there's no reconciliation possible when the world has broken you and keeps stomping on the pieces out of pettiness and spite.
Tbqh, if I were to really be a 100% perfect Christian, I wouldn't even be here. The incel movement has intrinsic elements of covetuousness.
tbh

Test seems kinda shit for having only 2 options for every question. 8/40.

None of those books are church era doctrine. The 4 gospels is Jesus preaching the gospel of the Kingdom to Jews and James is also for the Jews.

Matthew 15:24​

King James Version​

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 10:5​

King James Version​

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

James 1

King James Version​

1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Dispensationalism is absolutely crucial to understand the bible.

24/40
NPIfi.php

yea, I'm thinking based.