Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Narcissism test

None of those books are church era doctrine. The 4 gospels is Jesus preaching the gospel of the Kingdom to Jews and James is also for the Jews.

Matthew 15:24​

King James Version​

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 10:5​

King James Version​

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

James 1

King James Version​

1 James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Dispensationalism is absolutely crucial to understand the bible.
I see. Here's what a source that answers a lot of questions about the bible says

I see how the gospels are not included in books addressed to non Jewish people in this theory so I can see how you reconcile this with the more common interpretation that many have that you have to be sinless before preaching to others.

I see how the gospels are not included in books addressed to non Jewish people in this theory so I can see how you reconcile this with the more common interpretation that many have that you have to be sinless before preaching to others.
Most denominations are not dispensationalist. They follow the opposing (and like you said, more popular) doctrine of replacement theology (basically, the idea that God gave the Jews up and the church replaced them). Catholics, SDAs, Plesbiterians, and others all are replacement theology adherents. Which doesn't say much, most denominations are cults, full of false doctrine to the brim.

Before I became a dispensationalist for good I was unsure and studied both doctrines a lot. Summing things up, replacement theology makes no sense. They try to reconcile the contradictions between Paul and basically the rest of the bible in many different ways and it's all very weak tbhngl. Dispensationalism is basically the key that enables you to perfectly make sense of all the apparent contradictions of the bible.

1 out of 40
Screenshot 20210305 114624 Firefox

See, IT? I'm 0% exploitative, can I please have my teenage gf now? I won't "manipulate" her.
0% exploitative, but 100% cuck with this beggar post.

It's even predicted in the bible that in the last days more people would depart from the faith
That wasn't a prediction, that's common sense.

You think the rise in "non-believers" wasn't noticed in those times too?.

The more knowledge and understanding that humans as a species acquire (collectively), the less people believe in Gods/God.

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT SOMETHING NEW

THE RATE AT WHICH THIS HAPPENS HAS MERELY INCREASED BECAUSE THE RATE OF DISCOVERY HAS INCREASED

In the past people believed lightning to be the anger of "the Gods" or "God", do you think its a coincidence that more people on average became "non-believers" when we discovered that it was a weather phenomenon?.

This is called "God of The Gaps".

As science progresses further and further into the realm of the unknown (gaps in knowledge), Gods/God gets pushed into a smaller and smaller box of existence. People always attribute the unexplained to Gods/God, and that's exactly why when that unexplained thing becomes common knowledge, the average amount of atheists and agnostics increases.

Ironically its religious people who will end up "killing their God", because rather than admit that they might be wrong and they just want to hold onto their beliefs, they keep trying to "adapt" with the times and place Gods/God into a different Gap. For example, in the video below, there are people who say that "dark matter" (like in space) is God :feelskek: (I swear religious people are so dishonest).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaf30wuLbQ

All religious people keep doing is MOVING THE GOAL POST, and placing Gods/God into a different "gap", every time the current Gap gets refuted.

Before Gods work could be seen in lightning, now all of a sudden God is definitely "dark matter", how convenient is that? :feelskek:

Last edited: