Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Napping too much

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
I've been taking naps almost every day. I wake up, browse the internet, play video games, browse the forum for a little bit, and then I go back to playing video games, take a 2-hour long nap, browse the internet, go to sleep, rinse, and repeat.
at least the days go by faster.

The napping part is good (trust me, you don’t want anything to do with clinical insomnia), but yeah the mind-numbing vidya / doomscrolling routine is unhealthy tbh. Although having said that, mine isn’t that different either jfl. Add in studyslaving, chess and a couple other mindless hobbies to it and that’s all I do basically.

After observing sexhavers and normies I came to realize that they have pretty boring and repetitive lives too, so I wouldn’t worry about it too much honestly.

I used to do it 24/7 when I was in school

After observing sexhavers and normies I came to realize that they have pretty boring and repetitive lives too
I had normie friends before, they were probably the most boring and unoriginal people you could meet.

I had normie friends before, they were probably the most boring and unoriginal people you could meet.
They are. They absolutely are, but tbf, so am I and for that I’m in no position to judge. Plus, what even qualifies as non-boring? I find people who constantly try to alleviate boredom and deliberately act witty (basically like 90% of Twitter) annoying and cringy so who exactly is a boring person and who isn’t? I much rather spend time with “boring” and quiet people that don’t really have a lot to say than those who constantly try to break the ice in the room. It strikes me as overcompensation for having a shitty personality (unironically) so you try to mask it under mindless jokes.