Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Namepill - Guy with longest and hardest name to say and write in Nigeria didn't get paid, because of his name

RossProofArch

RossProofArch

"Magic rock cursed", but "magic rock" sharp.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TyFlbQMIc&ab_channel=OSASCOMEDYSKITZ

Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas AKA the guy with the hardest name to say in the world (even Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz couldn't stand a chance in competition for the most tongue twisting name with him) didn't got paid for his work because how hard it was to write his name on the check. He also wanted to changed his name to Ovuvu in april (made a vid about it). Moreover in one of his vids he said that his parents wanted him to marry (typical example of what I've observed in your african guys posts).

[RageFuel] part:
I feel bad for him. I also agree on Namepill, because whenever I'm being called by my closest family members (aunt, uncle, granny, grandad, mom and EVEN MY FUCKING DAD) I'm being called not by MY NAME BUT MY FUCKING OLDER BROTHER'S ONE, BECAUSE IT HAS SAME AMOUNT OF SYLLABES AND SIMILAR WRITING. WHY TF YOU DID NOT GAVE ME THE FIRST NAME THAT CAME TO YOUR MIND MOM?! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE OTHER ONE?! WHY I HAVE 2 SHITTY FIRSTNAMES?! :feelsree:

Thats not his real name, he just made this as a joke

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5TyFlbQMIc&ab_channel=OSASCOMEDYSKITZ

Ovuvuevuevue Enyetuenwuevue Ugbemugbem Osas AKA the guy with the hardest name to say in the world (even Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz couldn't stand a chance in competition for the most tongue twisting name with him) didn't got paid for his work because how hard it was to write his name on the check. He also wanted to changed his name to Ovuvu in april (made a vid about it). Moreover in one of his vids he said that his parents wanted him to marry (typical example of what I've observed in your african guys posts).

[RageFuel] part:
I feel bad for him. I also agree on Namepill, because whenever I'm being called by my closest family members (aunt, uncle, granny, grandad, mom and EVEN MY FUCKING DAD) I'm being called not by MY NAME BUT MY FUCKING OLDER BROTHER'S ONE, BECAUSE IT HAS SAME AMOUNT OF SYLLABES AND SIMILAR WRITING. WHY TF YOU DID NOT GAVE ME THE FIRST NAME THAT CAME TO YOUR MIND MOM?! WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THE OTHER ONE?! WHY I HAVE 2 SHITTY FIRSTNAMES?! :feelsree:

Truecel name

Joined May 25, 2024

He's a nigger, he can travel to euROPE and easily careermaxx due to apefirmitive action

does he name mog you @VictimofBpillReaper

even Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz couldn't stand a chance in competition for the most tongue twisting name with him
I need to change my name to more unreadable for westERnERs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back