Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Name one incident where you were Copium Overdosed

I thought for a guy to be creepy, he has to be overtly sexual. Pretty soon I realised as women were taking pictures of lonely ugly guys sitting on benches and tagging it as "#creepyguy" I realised that's not even the case. Women believe any guy they deem to be unattractive is a creep

I thought for a guy to be creepy, he has to be overtly sexual. Pretty soon I realised as women were taking pictures of lonely ugly guys sitting on benches and tagging it as "#creepyguy" I realised that's not even the case. Women believe any guy they deem to be unattractive is a creep

When I was at university I asked a girl if she wants to go on coffee with me. She said no.
Next day everyone in my group laughed at me.

I was called creep by a foid at work because I went to print something at the same time she was (that was not purposeful) and I was standing behind her

Last edited:
whenever i overdose on opium. My favorite copium

Basically every time i drink.

When I was at university I asked a girl if she wants to go on coffee with me. She said no.
Next day everyone in my group laughed at me.

I was called creep by a foid at work because I went to print something at the same time she was (that was not purposeful) and I was standing behind her
Brutal :blackpill:

how tall are you + your ethnicity?

6ft slavic is a mogger trait
Not in Poland. Im taking university classes with men that are 10 years younger than me. Out of 60 men only one is shorter than me.
30 years from now everything below 200 cm will be manlet.

Last edited: