Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Myth of Beaners Assimilating into American Culture?

• Thread starter NormiesRretarded
  • Start date
N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
I notice even when they know how to speak English, or when they've lived here for many years including going to school, they still want to speak fucking Spanish, and these retard wetbacks just assume anyone that looks like them speaks Spanish or wants to with them. This flies in the face of liberals and cuckservative civic nats praising them for being well assimilated. This is also not considering what a dump California has become in the past 50 years since they've been coming here in such large numbers.

Similar to your other thread, you're expressing a bunch of anger about something that isn't actually a problem.

I would suggest that the emotions you're feeling might be caused by something internal.

Similar to your other thread, you're expressing a bunch of anger about something that isn't actually a problem.

I would suggest that the emotions you're feeling might be caused by something internal.
Average 2017cel.

I notice even when they know how to speak English, or when they've lived here for many years including going to school, they still want to speak fucking Spanish, and these retard wetbacks just assume anyone that looks like them speaks Spanish or wants to with them. This flies in the face of liberals and cuckservative civic nats praising them for being well assimilated. This is also not considering what a dump California has become in the past 50 years since they've been coming here in such large numbers.
Yup, they're also loud and obnoxious as hell.