Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My youth has officially ended and I wasted it

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Now it's time to become a wageslave until I die. These neet months while i'm looking for a job are my final days of life

men peak in their 30's bro :redpill:

It's not all bad. You will get used to buying some nice things for yourself with the wages earned.

it wasnt much of a youth if you spent it living like an old man, so it doesnt really matter

men peak in their 30's bro :redpill:
Yeah, if you're white maybe

Af6b5d15c42b6cbf818bafe05cc52a10

I never peaked

Cope, won't have time for anything

Do you like your work? I feel that I don't work. When used to be in the STEM sector I felt that I worked more despite being a fodder technician, not an engineer.
Now I work as a HS teacher and I don't feel that I work.

Do you like your work? I feel that I don't work. When used to be in the STEM sector I felt that I worked more despite being a fodder technician, not an engineer.
I hate what I studied

Wage slaving is hell, don't take your last days of neetdom for granted.

You are the 500th person to link that, And that isn't me.

It's like me finding a random picture of Chad and saying "fakecel" because he's human like you.
The pics you post look like Chadilla tbh so fakecel :feelsBox:

It's like me finding a random picture of Chad and saying "fakecel" because he's human like you.
Animal gif 00442

Give me a break. I still have problems telling different Asian groups apart from one another. Yet I'm expected to correctly identify individual Gorillas.

Or maybe it is you after all.

Give me a break.
No
I still have problems telling different Asian groups apart from one another.
Yeah, or just use common sense. If I was that gorilla I obviously wouldn't be here, right? Also to be fair all whites look the same to me as well.
Yet I'm expected to correctly identify individual Gorillas.
No
Or maybe it is you after all.
Again, I wouldn't be here if it was.
The pics you post look like Chadilla tbh so fakecel :feelsBox:
:feelsseriously:

Yeah, or just use common sense. If I was that gorilla I obviously wouldn't be here, right? Also to be fair all whites look the same to me as well.

No, not 'obviously'.

That gorilla could be provided wi-fi and internet access. We can't conclusively say he doesn't. He is in Japan after all.

No, not 'obviously'.

That gorilla could be provided wi-fi and internet access. We can't conclusively say he doesn't. He is in Japan after all.
I am the only genetically modified gorilla in existence. Also the only one capable of using wifi or a phone, so yeah, obviously :feelshaha:

I am the only genetically modified gorilla in existence. Also the only one capable of using wifi or a phone, so yeah, obviously :feelshaha:

I have no reason to believe that. You could just be humblebragging like the other fakecels.

Trying to mog other silvebacks on a incel forum.

I have no reason to believe that. You could just be humblebragging like the other fakecels.
I mean you don't have to. 90% of this forum doesn't believe I'm a Gorilla.

you think you make any difference? :feelskek:
Trying to mog other silvebacks on a incel forum.
Other silver backs can barely invent tools, I think they'll be safe from my presence here :feelshaha: