Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My younger sister complains about too many guys wanting her

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Recruit
★★
Its so fucking annoying having to listen to her pathetic rants on how she feels objectified and disrespected because too many guys want her blah blah she deadass is getting expensive ass gifts everyday from her so called chad "guy friends" that mog me i hate them all so fucking much :feelsree:

Why are you sitting there listening to her? I’d steal the gifts and sell them for some free cash, stop crying about your whore sister and make some moves pimp

This is the dating market in a nutshell. She complains about too many options while most guys live as sexless drones.

Goes to prove that no matter how many privileges and rights and comfort you give to foids (or any other retarded subhuman social groups) they will always find a way to be a victim and complain and ask for more, it's never enough for them, cry babies basically but in adult bodies

Mark your sister as your property

When foids do that they're just humble bragging. If they really hated male attention they wouldn't dress like whores.

Why are you sitting there listening to her? I’d steal the gifts and sell them for some free cash, stop crying about your whore sister and make some moves pimp

good idea :feelsEhh: