Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My younger brother is a chad who used to respect me a lot, now he is probably pityful of me

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
When we kids I used to be ahead of both my brothers in pretty much everything, sports, academia, videogames, martial arts my younger brother used to imitate me, today it just struck my mind as to how inferior I have become compared to my younger brother, it is sad to be jealous of my own brother who is only one quite based in my family, acknowledges my appearance as a serious issue and has been the only one concerned in my entire family to get my hair transplant surgery, so no I don't hate him(couldn't) but thinking back about the old days when I was good enough to be imitated by a chad compared to the utter failure I have become (due to being mogged by 100% of the people I interact with) makes me want to kill myself

Last edited:
That reminded me of him. "I just wanted to be like you, brother"

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Sacrifice him to St. Blackops2.

Tell him to share the bitches he gets. You know, bros before hoes.

That reminded me of him. "I just wanted to be like you, brother"

View attachment 209612
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Imagine itachi uchiha being exposed in front of sasuke as nothing more than weak shinobi who failed and was overpraised in his days of glory
Tell him to share the bitches he gets. You know, bros before hoes.
I don't even want sex that badly, but the disrespect and disgrace my appearance has given me has crippled all of my abilities

Last edited:
Imagine itachi uchiha being exposed in front of sasuke as nothing more than weak shinobi who failed and was overpraised in his days of glory
That comparison is also applicable, nice to meet another animecel.
At least, you don't hate your brother.

:cryfeels:

Sacrifice him to St. Blackops2.
Why, would that make me chad, even if it did I wouldn't because in my ugliest life he is only who hasn't betrayed me in principle

Having a Chad younger brother must be suifuel

Sounds about over

After becoming neet my brother just shits on me how I'm lazy and will never do anything with my life, mind you he's barely gotten out of single digits. If I say anything back snarky then my parents jump down my throat for 'not being nice'. At this point I'm just avoiding them most of the time and focusing on getting out of neetdom. Imagine a child looking down on you. Especially if he's being treated better than your parents treated you. I don't give a shit about him idk if he's just a child. You want a whole box of cookies after school? Sure buddy go right ahead.