Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My younger brother is 5’10” at 16 and already has had 5 sex partners

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
He goes to 3 parties a week too btw. Mind you he is uglier than me IMO. Height is everything.

you are not an incel, if you aren't very short.

He'll probably be 6' - 6'1 when he's done growing, I was 5'8 at that age.

Does he fuck foids in their 20s?

Does he fuck foids in their 20s?
I don’t know, he gets around with girls his age from what I understand because the parties he goes to usually involve his classmates. His last girlfriend was in his class.

He will probably be between 6 ft 3 - 6 ft 4 when He hits 20.

Brutal af and extremely ragefuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I’d unironically fucking slaughter him in roblox if i where you. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this op

And there are legit 6'2/6'3 niggas rotting on this site :feelshaha: their loss if they choose to waste their life

I’d unironically fucking slaughter him in roblox if i where you. I’m so sorry you have to deal with this op

That guy had livestreams with his ex-girlfriends complaining about domestic abuse.

And there are legit 6'2/6'3 niggas rotting on this site :feelshaha: their loss if they choose to waste their life
Low iqcels underestimating how non NTness can fuck over even a 6’2 tallfag once again

Low iqcels underestimating how non NTness can fuck over even a 6’2 tallfag once again
nah some of these guys type like NTs. I don't know how to describe it exactly though. Also there are a lot of fake non NTs, it's "cool" to have some sort of self-diagnosed mental illness nowadays.

Don't wanna name names but there is one who starts with "D" and I have no clue how he is on this forum.

If he’s uglier than you and still gets sex next time follow him to parties you might get laid too

nah some of these guys type like NTs. I don't know how to describe it exactly though. Also there are a lot of fake non NTs, it's "cool" to have some sort of self-diagnosed mental illness nowadays.

Don't wanna name names but there is one who starts with "D" and I have no clue how he is on this forum.
Typing is easy, anyone can be NT through text unless you’re retarded as well. I’m 6’2 and non NT and foids want nothing to do with me outside of maybe being acquaintances once they see how quiet, high inhib, and shit social skills I have. Im convinced I have at least mild autism tbh. Factor in having no social circle and you’re fucked, can’t even meet foids anywhere.

Typing is easy, anyone can be NT through text unless you’re retarded as well. I’m 6’2 and non NT and foids want nothing to do with me outside of maybe being acquaintances once they see how quiet, high inhib, and shit social skills I have. Im convinced I have at least mild autism tbh. Factor in having no social circle and you’re fucked, can’t even meet foids anywhere.
Extremely High IQ NTpiller. :bigbrain:

Still many of these "non NT" tallfags could unironically use the redpill. Redpill doesn't work on ogre faced manlets but many agree it works on talls and normies.

Besides, how do you even know if you have never had a diagnosis. I am quiet and have no social circle or skills either, doesn't mean I am non NT.

They said my puberty was almost done at 14, for some reason I kept growing after that.
The funny thing is, I can't still grow a beard and am a framelet with really tiny wrists (cock isn't thick either). JFL.

Brutal; I think I only grow like inches; I went around 5'8.75 in 15 afternoon to around 5'10.5+ afternoon around early 20s. Now I am legit taking AI for heightmaxing, will probably buy MK677 for it too, and will likely do LL to reach 6'3+ when I can afford it.
Honestly speaking, if I could have to choose, I will rather be 6'2 and be non-NT. Most of us are blackpill and know looks is basically personality, like from the halo effect.

The funny thing is, I can't still grow a beard and am a framelet with really tiny wrists (cock isn't thick either). JFL.
I'm framelet too, and I'm just starting to grow some hair under my chin

>5'10
still a manlet. just cuz he's had sex doesn't mean he's not still an oofy doofy at best

Still many of these "non NT" tallfags could unironically use the redpill. Redpill doesn't work on ogre faced manlets but many agree it works on talls and normies.

Besides, how do you even know if you have never had a diagnosis. I am quiet and have no social circle or skills either, doesn't mean I am non NT.
To me non NT is when you’re just different from most people and struggle with communication. Being quiet with poor social skills is enough to make you incel. Having no social circle is the worst. Vast majority of normies get laid through their social network at parties they’re invited to, foids they are set up with, or friends of friends they start dming on social media. Dating apps and going to bars alone is the worst way to get laid

Nothing is more brutal than having a chad brother or a whore sister:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Your conclusion isn't factual.

I was 6'0/6'1 AND jacked at 16. I didn't get jack shit.

Then why am i 5'11 and still nobody likes me..

this is NTpill in action it's not just because of his height 5'10 is nothing special but being NT makes or breaks a male :feelsUnreal::society:

I don't think he's uglier then you if he's getting play logically speaking and I do believe NT determines whether the relationship will last or not but saying NT will make you slay and a foid will look pass your subhuman face because nt is a:bluepill: Fantasy coping mechanism
Which basically loops back into the bluepill saying personality matters more then looks

5'10 is not tall at all for a 16 years old. Most of the guys from my highschool who are 6'1+ were taller than this.

According to height chart online that show precentline at exactly 16 years old the 50% is 173cm and at 20 years old it is at 177cm. Just 4cm difference.