Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My yellow fever has faded away

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't know what happened. I used to love Asians but now they don't aroused me at all. The women I get off now are white blondes with pale blue eyes and banes. It's a shame Hollywood only pushes ugly white women

probably because you’ve seen how vile asian women to their men

Mine is as strong as possible and is staying within me

I only like white women and latinas. Asians are undesirable, and it’s an insane cope to think they are as hot as white women

Most Asian women are vile. There's only a few cuts ones and they're Japanese. Personality wise I don't really care. Most women are vile. I mean I've jerked it to autopsy pictures before. Personality really doesn't effect my ability to shoot out cum webs

I only like white women and latinas. Asians are undesirable, and it’s an insane cope to think they are as hot as white women
Eh, Japanese can be cute with makeup and styles. To each his own. I personally hate Latinos cause darker skin turns me off

Mine is as strong as possible and is staying within me
Stay strong soldier

Noodlewhores aren't deserving of human decency or respect for the way they treat their own race of men. Anyone who holds themselves to any standard or has dignity would not stoop so low as to worship them.

Most Asian women are vile. There's only a few cuts ones and they're Japanese. Personality wise I don't really care. Most women are vile. I mean I've jerked it to autopsy pictures before. Personality really doesn't effect my ability to shoot out cum webs
autopsy pictures is mad

inceldom has fried our brains

im not picky on race. the only race of foids im not attracted to are blacks.

Noodlewhores aren't deserving of human decency or respect for the way they treat their own race of men. Anyone who holds themselves to any standard or has dignity would not stoop so low as to worship them.
its so brutal they stuck to asian guys for thousands of years and all it took was one hundred years of colonization for them to hate them all

The exact same with me in the last few months :feelskek: I used to be super attracted to Asian women but now I'm far more attracted to White women.

Eh, Japanese can be cute with makeup and styles. To each his own. I personally hate Latinos cause darker skin turns me off
Yeah, some of them look ok. I’d still take an average white woman over the most attractive Asian woman though. Latina women have more white resembling faces, so I can look past the darker skin

Yeah, some of them look ok. I’d still take an average white woman over the most attractive Asian woman though. Latina women have more white resembling faces, so I can look past the darker skin
An average skinny white girl with a good hair style? Yes.

The exact same with me in the last few months :feelskek: I used to be super attracted to Asian women but now I'm far more attracted to White women.
Crazy how our tastes keep shifting

Waiting for the day @AsakuraHao 's also fades away like this :feelskek:

it's because they look like bug aliens

To each his own but yuck
Yep. You really wouldn’t want a slightly chubby white girl like this though? This is my dream body for a girl.
IMG 3862

NO THAT'S DISGUSTING
What?!! Are you serious? Even if you mainly like skinny girls, how can this not make you hard? I’d fuck girls 100 pounds fatter than this too though, cause I’m not picky. Nobody can say I’m an incel because of high standards

What?!! Are you serious? Even if you mainly like skinny girls, how can this not make you hard? I’d fuck girls 100 pounds fatter than this too though, cause I’m not picky. Nobody can say I’m an incel because of high standards
I just find it disgusting. I'm sorry

I feel like I can be attracted to foids of all races as long as they're good looking. It's just some races have better looking foids on average mainly whites