Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My wrists and hands fail me

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Basically Im a month in into my foodmax and just completed my second week of working out

I bought adjustable dumbells and I though by now Id be using maxxing them out at 30 lbs/each to do various workouts but I still struggle @ 15 lbs

Gained +15 lbs and most of it seems to be in my arms and torso, I have no gut so at least Im happy about that because I dont look skinnyfat but leanmaxxed from the side

That said is progressing just this slow? I was expecting Id be able to do pullups and whatnot but I cant even deadhang/do support holds for more than a minute without my hands/wrists giving up

At this rate Ill never be able to fight colvin and win

@Over_this_Life @RoastieBeef advise please

(barbell) What is your best Squat, Bench, and Deadlift?

Just curious btw

Wait so you gained 15lbs in one month? I bet 12-13lbs of it is fat.

(barbell) What is your best Squat, Bench, and Deadlift?

Just curious btw

Dont know, Im too embarrassed and high inhib to hit the gym and I have no friends so no one to go with me or reassure me or show me how to do these things properly tbh, too poor to afford a personal trainer

I rent a 3 bedroom by myself so I setup one of the rooms as like a gym, I currently have a tower, a utility bench, some weights, rings and a wheel

I figured buying anything more would be an overkill and I also dont want to fuck up the floor

My plan is to actually start going to the gym as soon as Im able to do one proper pullup, thats my biggest thing rn that would make me feel better

Damn that’s brutal

Wait so you gained 15lbs in one month? I bet 12-13lbs of it is fat.

More than a month, I also weight myself after my last meal to feel heavier

I went from not being able to do any pushups to actually being able to do a few so as long as Im seeing progress I feel good

That said its too slow, I was expecting to be able to do like 100+ pushups and 50+ pullups by now tbh

:feelsbadman:

It sounds like you are on the right course. Two weeks of working out are done. You should be proud of sticking with it. Results can be disappointing at first give it a few months. Keep tracking things like your weight gained and how much you are lifting.
I went from not being able to do any pushups to actually being able to do a few so as long as Im seeing progress I feel good
thats great! Good job! Sounds like your goal is to do 100 push ups in one sitting. And 50 pull ups without stopping. Just give it some more time and eat right the thing about gymceling is that there is a genetic aspect to it. Some people gain muscle faster than others. Dont let those roided nutjobs discourage you

It sounds like you are on the right course. Two weeks of working out are done. You should be proud of sticking with it. Results can be disappointing at first give it a few months. Keep tracking things like your weight gained and how much you are lifting.

thats great! Good job! Sounds like your goal is to do 100 push ups in one sitting. And 50 pull ups without stopping. Just give it some more time and eat right the thing about gymceling is that there is a genetic aspect to it. Some people gain muscle faster than others. Dont let those roided nutjobs discourage you

Tbh 100+ and 50+ sounds unrealistic, my goal is to be able to do one proper pullup and then start going to the gym

One step at a time

I feel better than back in May so I guess thats good

Tbh 100+ and 50+ sounds unrealistic, my goal is to be able to do one proper pullup and then start going to the gym

One step at a time

I feel better than back in May so I guess thats good
Might be more suited as a long term goal. Nothing wrong with that. One of the best parts of gymceling is that its healthy so it does make you feel better. Its worth it for that reason alone

or reassure me or show me how to do these things properly tbh,
You could watch tutorial videos on youtube tbh

My plan is to actually start going to the gym as soon as Im able to do one proper pullup, thats my biggest thing rn that would make me feel better
So you've been working out for months or weeks and cant even do one pull up yet? Am I reading this correctly? (no offense).

Unless you weigh over 250lbs, I don't see what your problem is.

Last year, I did a weighted chin up with 105lbs added plus my bodyweight on that day (165lb) so it was 270lb total.

I also did 18 chin ups in a row in May 2020 (on that day I was 168lb with clothes).

So you've been working out for months or weeks and cant even do one pull up yet? Am I reading this correctly? (no offense).

Last year, I did a weighted chin up with 105lbs added plus my bodyweight on that day (165lb) so it was 270lb total.

I also did 18 chin ups in a row in May 2020 (on that day I was 168lb with clothes).

This friday marks 2 weeks M-W-F

I started my foodmax in mid may to get out of the underweight BMI range

When I first tried doing some bodyweight squats I was only able to do a couple and only go half way and then for days after everything hurt to the point where I had to assist myself when trying to sit down in a chair

Honestly at my age Im just old, have subhuman genetics and my bodys decrepit and atrophied from years of LDARing

Youre a high T black whos in his prime

Also I hear chiups are for pussies tbh

Also I hear chiups are for pussies tbh
:lul: Coming from the guy who cant even do one pull up and struggles with bodyweight squats.

Pull ups and Chin ups are very similar. My weighted pull up reps are the same as my weighted chin up reps.

:lul: Coming from the guy who cant even do one pull up and struggles with bodyweight squats.

Pull ups and Chin ups are very similar. My weighted pull up reps are the same as my weighted chin up reps.

Theres no way for me to respond, what youre saying is the truth

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

My skin is lighter and Im taller than you too (for now but you will probably outgrow me) but those things mean nothing when you mog me in every other way

Its over, I knew youre a fakecel

Theres no way for me to respond, what youre saying is the truth

318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png
brutal tbh.

My skin is lighter and Im taller than you too (for now but you will probably outgrow me)
No, I stopped growing 3 years ago and this is confirmed by doctors. 5'9" is my final height and my dad is also 5'9". My growth plates are completely closed.
Its over, I knew youre a fakecel

That said its too slow, I was expecting to be able to do like 100+ pushups and 50+ pullups by now tbh

:feelsbadman:
Massive Cope

You didn't have endurance to begin with. Your body is still building on that.

Im too embarrassed and high inhib to hit the gym and I have no friends so no one to go with me or reassure me or show me how to do these things properly tbh, too poor to afford a personal trainer
Hey that’s me

Massive Cope

You didn't have endurance to begin with. Your body is still building on that.

I massively fucked up my life tbh

Barely ate, never done any exercise or sports whatsoever and spent all of my time just laying in bed or sitting in my computer chair

I probably couldve been 6'+ with proper nutrition considering my dad is 6' 2''

No wonder Im like this

Its like your first save game that you know youll reroll because its that bad :feelsbadman:

I want another shot at life but with the knowledge I have right now :feelsbadman:

Only 18 chin ups? I do that but as pull ups and I barely train

When I wear a coat and lift up the sleeves, my wrists look extra thin.