Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How can someone be adult (18+), ugly, manlet, ethnic, virgin, rejected, and fakecel at the same time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
It makes no fucking sense to me. How the fuck does this shit work????

infiltrating trolls are the worst

Because of the ever present thugmax meme, which ironically appeals to other autists the most. In the warped brains of some autismcels, black race=thug who slays chicks with no nuance whatsoever.

Because of the ever present thugmax meme, which ironically appeals to other autists the most. In the warped brains of some autismcels, black race=thug who slays chicks with no nuance whatsoever.
I made tons of threads debunking thugmaxxing. Guess they did read them, lol

Who's calling you a fakecel again?

autism, ethnic and sub6 looks. i legit think you might die a kissless virgin bro. sorry :feelscry:

Who said you were a fakecel?

I didn't say you were fakecel, but I believe at least half calling themsleves incel at 18, wil ascend by 25.

I didn't say you were fakecel, but I believe at least half calling themsleves incel at 18, wil ascend by 25.
If they are not ugly+manlet+ethnic like I am, you could be right tbh.

His dad is a hedge fund manager, simple.

Though you can't really be rejected and fakecel at the same time.

His dad is a hedge fund manager, simple.

Though you can't really be rejected and fakecel at the same time.
hedge fund manager? Is that a millionare company or something?

hedge fund manager? Is that a millionare company or something?

A hedge fund is basically a certain type of investment fund that trades liquid assets using complicated risk structuring techniques and is available only to institutional investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals.

The founders of the largest and best-performing funds, like Bridgewater, Renaissance, or Citadel, can rake in 9-figure salaries. Senior executives can usually rake in at least 7 figs when bonuses are counted.

Its called being volcel

Since youre black you can just JBB your way to sex, just have sex already and leave the forum tbh if youre not already sexually active and refusing to admit it

Its called being volcel

Since youre black you can just JBB your way to sex, just have sex already and leave the forum tbh if youre not already sexually active and refusing to admit it
then explain why I get ZERO tinder matches and why EVERY GIRL who I approach, REJECTS ME.

Explain to me why foids have mocked me for my looks and height and are not attracted to me.

How the fuck can you be volcel if you APPROACH FOIDS AND USE TINDER???

Can't explain that, can you? :feelstastyman:

then explain why I get ZERO tinder matches and why EVERY GIRL who I approach, REJECTS ME.

Explain to me why foids have mocked me for my looks and height and are not attracted to me.

How the fuck can you be volcel if you APPROACH FOIDS AND USE TINDER???

Can't explain that, can you? :feelstastyman:

Youre probably only approaching white girls tbh

Youre probably only approaching white girls tbh
Not true. I've approached foids of all races and even got rejected by a few landwhales.

Also you nicely skipped over over this:

How the fuck can you be volcel if you APPROACH FOIDS AND USE TINDER AND SWIPE ON EVERY FOID???

Can't explain that, can you?
:feelstastyman:

Not true. I've approached foids of all races and even got rejected by a few landwhales.

Also you nicely skipped over over this:

I cant

See your story doesnt make sense to me, you ar ebodymaxxed, a solid 4/10 from your pics where youre tucking your chin in, NT as fuck and black

Theres no reason you shouldnt be able to fuck some JB just on your bodymax alone

I would honestly call it straight up lying, you being a virgin and all, but Im trying to avoid that as I have no evidence for it yet

I cant

See your story doesnt make sense to me, you ar ebodymaxxed, a solid 4/10 from your pics where youre tucking your chin in, NT as fuck and black

Theres no reason you shouldnt be able to fuck some JB just on your bodymax alone

I would honestly call it straight up lying, you being a virgin and all, but Im trying to avoid that as I have no evidence for it yet
Okay, you are clearly a troll, bully, LARPer, who makes stupid bait posts because you want me to kill myself. This has to be the most stupid post on this forum I've ever seen. Literally everything you just said is something you made up. Enjoy my ignore list you lying cuck :).
NT as fuck and black
I'm literally professionally diagosed autistic by multiple doctors since a young age. How stupid are you?

You aren't any better than foids,constantly creating threads about yourself because you need attention.Pathetic

You aren't any better than foids,constantly creating threads about yourself because you need attention.Pathetic
Making ONE (or a few at most) thread about myself:
=
"broooo youre constantly making threads about yourself youre a foid bro"

Enjoy my ignore list you trolling lying larping cuck.

Making ONE (or a few at most) thread about myself:
=
"broooo youre constantly making threads about yourself youre a foid bro"

Enjoy my ignore list you trolling lying larping cuck.
Haven't logged in for months and this is the first thing I see.Months ago you were constantly making such threads too