Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My worst rejections

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
1. Depressed NEET girl

She had told me that she would rather prostitute herself than getting a job, and that prostitution wouldn't be that bad.
But then she showed no mercy and rejected me! It felt like being rejected by a prostitute. :feelsrope:

2. My mentalmatch (Aspie girl) :feelsgah:

All other girls rejected her because of her weirdness.
She had no friends so we build a friendship.
But she REJECTED me when I tried to make her become my GF.
While I cannot 100% confirm it, it seems that she lost her virginity soon after with a chad lite.

Even disabled and Aspie girls live in tutorial mode, while aspie men live in hell.

Last edited:
I once used a mod in minecraft that converts a picture into thousand of blocks to made a sculpture
then i used a becky's photo and send to her
she thought i built all that shit LOL

Aspie girl getting chad cock too is brutal.

I once used a mod in minecraft that converts a picture into thousand of blocks to made a sculpture
then i used a becky's photo and send to her
she thought i built all that shit LOL
That shit doesn't work.
The foids decide within 30ms if they want to fuck you or not. That's it.

Last edited:
@Bianor @EnviadoVerde
The repill, bluepill, and mainstream media makes you believe that you can court a woman and make her fall in love with you.
I remember in school we had to read "Cyrano de Bergerac" which is the most bluepilled and gaslighting shit I have ever read :feelspuke::feelspuke:
The reality is that the decision is taken within 30ms, and there is NOTHING you can do later on to change this.
But women like to make you believe the bluepill, so you court them, buy them gifts, are nice to them and help their ego.

The reality is that the decision is taken within 30ms, and there is NOTHING you can do later on to change this.
ive read somewhere that it takes around miliseconds for a foid to tell if ur face is a ugly or not

foids cannot suffer

The worst rejections can stick with you. In the worst case scenario, even getting with the weirdest girl is unlikely because she wants her worth defined by a popular f boy out of no where lol

I had girls straight up tell me they didn't want me and that shite stings and is like everlasting trauma because its like the chant can suddenly echoe thru any other girl.

Being physically told she doesn't want you is more unforgettable and powerful than being told she wants you and its crazy.

Foids have it so easy and can’t lose.

Even disabled and Aspie girls live in tutorial mode, while aspie men live in hell.
With how bitchy NT women can be this might even be more desirable. Anyway, women don't lose.

I don't have an awful rejection, but a thousand small, bad ones. Very rarely girls have been respectful when they rejected me. It's death by a thousand paper cuts.

With how bitchy NT women can be this might even be more desirable. Anyway, women don't lose.

I don't have an awful rejection, but a thousand small, bad ones. Very rarely girls have been respectful when they rejected me. It's death by a thousand paper cuts.
Society denies our pain

1. Depressed NEET girl

She had told me that she would rather prostitute herself than getting a job, and that prostitution wouldn't be that bad.
But then she showed no mercy and rejected me! It felt like being rejected by a prostitute. :feelsrope:

2. My mentalmatch (Aspie girl) :feelsgah:

All other girls rejected her because of her weirdness.
She had no friends so we build a friendship.
But she REJECTED me when I tried to make her become my GF.
While I cannot 100% confirm it, it seems that she lost her virginity soon after with a chad lite.

2 brutal stories.
Being rejected by rejected persons from society is suifuel

"For to him who has will more be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away." — Matthew 13:11