Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My wife's boyfriend moved in with us, I am trans

Kek at 2019, its not enough to be a cuckold male, you have to be a transitioned cuckolded male.

JFL at masculinity these days. When does our humiliation end?

Reddit is too cucked, It’s worse than Facebook.

Basically, you escape from Facebook just to end in a worse place. JFL at reddit who ban r/incels.

I say this as an atheist but the west was a better place when people feared the lord tbh

This is a very sick world to live in right now. The fact that this even exists is a testament to humanity failures.

You wonder what goes through someone's head to live that sort of lifestyle. It felt pure seedy just reading the thing. I think it ends with them all dying of aids.

I say this as an atheist but the west was a better place when people feared the lord tbh
Religion = stability
Secularity = degeneracy

I also say this as an atheist. You don’t need to believe in a higher power to recognize the necessity of religion in society.

Its because they are cucks and they cuck themselves, plain and simple. I doubted scenarios like that too until ive seen more and more of that sort of shit on reddit and reading shit like that on news articles
I didn't know it could be this bad until I saw this, but still maybe hes just a cuck and the tranny part is a red herring, then its 100% believable.

you cant be "trans" youre forever bound to whatever gender your born as
Now i know what does it mean when priest were saying that without religion people become beast, vast majority of population without religion doesn't develop any morals and replace their behavior punished by fear with animalistic hedonistic behaviour. It's not the case for high iq people like incels and some atheists they can think outside box and imagine how society would look 5-10-15 years from now. Keeping traditional religion over populations, is at best interest of our society too bad that zionist scumbags destroyed it. To keep whores at bay you have to put the seed of fear inside their heads, all religions knew it.

Last edited: