Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy My wife's boyfriend moved in with us, I am trans

>transwoman
who fucking cares

Cucked tranny kek

Please end this

Its over for west

"transwoman"

More like mutilated man.

Only on reddit

This is a very sick world to live in right now. The fact that this even exists is a testament to humanity failures.

you niggers didn't mention the kids! did you read more than the title?

I only read the first few lines, someone tell me this shit is made up?

Future anthropologists are going to scratch their heads and furrow their brows while putting the pieces together on how family dynamics beginning in the 21st century devolved to...

... this.

Take that you tranny piece of shit

If you gave me this text 10 years ago I would laugh and call it a funny fictional story, but its 2019 and probably its true story. Where the fuck is western world headed?
Bad1

Just a normal day in the west.

just nuke the west tbh, its pretty fucked

"My wife's boyfriend"

Just imagine how humiliating it must be to even have to say such a thing.

And of course, the dude is a bum and a sociopath. And of course, the wife is obsessed with him. (One hell of a "personality" on that guy!") Tale as old as time, but damn, dude got cucked hard.

just when i thought my life was the most pathetic form of existence, i see this. just lol at the deluded brainwashed cuckold tranny

Why is this sub even a thing in the first place?

The amount of sheer degeneracy from reddit never ceases to surprise me, truly a website for disgusting people.

I want you all to keep in mind that women picked that guy over us

MY WIFE'S BOYFRIEND Y'ALL :soy:
Guests: 51 jfl

Why is this sub even a thing in the first place?
Because normalized western degeneracy.
I am terrified of getting some STD through him via my wife. We already had one scare. They both caught gonorrhea, presumably through him. I managed to avoid it and much like a seasoned politician my wife insists there is no way to know it came from him.

He only has one client now that he sees maybe once a month. And he and my wife insist on not using condoms or birth control. And when I pushed back super hard about it I lost that battle. My wife said if I was worried about catching something then she and I could use condoms. I understand that it is her agency to wear or not wear condoms or do whatever, but I was super hurt that she chose sex with him over protection for myself and her. I still struggle with that.
Someone please kill these retarded faggots.

Well you are over simplifying it, maybe she choose the tranny because of money. Maybe she choose it because he has a handsome face.
She surely didn't choose it because it was an STD ridden tranny. I believe it was for money/easy house/easy bills paid.
Thing is, they're still fucking. Betabuxxing doesn't work because they won't be fucking 2 years down the line. She actively picked him

This can’t be real, right?

I hope this is just some incel taking the piss st people, but there are definitely degenerates like this living on this planet, unfortunately.

fake and extremely gay

Future anthropologists are going to scratch their heads and furrow their brows while putting the pieces together on how family dynamics beginning in the 21st century devolved to...

... this.
:lul:Actually made me laugh

foids rather trans than us. fuck this life bro

I can't believe that kind of story is actually true. How can those people let such things happen to them? It looks like they hate themselves.
Don't they have any dignity? Any honor?

If you are a goddamn tranny or trans or whatever, and you see that you aren't being able to satisfy your partner, you just sit and watch as your partner puts you aside and puts another person in your place WITH YOU STILL SITTING THERE?

At least have the guts to call your partner and be truthful: "Well it looks like I am not realy being able to deliver what you need, so maybe it is better if we go our own ways. Thank you for everything, good luck and bye."

At least have the self worth of ending the relationship so that both persons can follow their own path in peace. And what is the brainless partner thinking by bringing a stranger in? You have children for fuck's sake, keep your house clean of people that may harm them to emotionally/psychologically blackmail you into submission.

What if that drugie molests the kids? What if he threatens hurting them if you don't do what he wants? Those bitches of today are so retarded that they are even ignoring their biological instincts of protecting their offspring in favor of their degenerate lust hypergamy.

That is disgusting. I am disgusted.
I have no idea what would cause this, imagine you are a man you have kids then you decide you are actually a woman. Either this story is very fake LARP or its a red herring. what if its just a cuck who pretends to be a tranny? There is a lot of pain in the words so I think part of it is real.

tbh I'm with the woman here. If you switch sexes years into a marriage, wtf do you expect your partner to do?

... this.

Exactly.

"My wife's BF" <= there's your problem right there. :lul: :feelskek:

A cuck is a cuck

how about they put him/(her)?? and his wife both to death? a dead man doesn't have problems

What the fuck is happening?

Guests: 31

can any of you cucks and whores akshually defend this level of degeneracy? :feelsseriously:

house full of degenerates. sounds like hell

I can't believe that kind of story is actually true. How can those people let such things happen to them? It looks like they hate themselves.
Don't they have any dignity? Any honor?

Its because they are cucks and they cuck themselves, plain and simple. I doubted scenarios like that too until ive seen more and more of that sort of shit on reddit and reading shit like that on news articles

I am losing hope latelly. I am starting to think that there will be no collapse, no cleaning of this degeneracy. And that it will just become the norm. Soon every household will have female whore, the betacuck that work all week and never gets any sex, and the Chad/Tyrone that just comes and stays for free fucking the female, harassing and molesting the cuck and using drugs.

Then when the female have a couple of children from the cuck, she divorces him, gets half his things, gets monthly alimony and child support fat checks. And just find another cuck to rinse and repeat. Until she no longer has to work and just collect six figures every month in checks from 5 different beta cucks.
yea it seems like a lot of females have plans like these these days, its worrying but its no surprise knowing how vapid females can be