Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My virgin incel cousin

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
He never had a girlfriend or sex and never kissed a girl, he never visited a prostitute. He is 175cm tall which for our race is decently tall, had a one or two dates, didnt work out. His family tried aranging him a marriage also didnt work out. He is extrovert, he is funny, easy to talk to. His family is not poor and they have nice house. He is 52 now so his prime was in pre internet era, he didnt have high standards but didnt want to dumpster dive.

I guess white girls didnt want him because he is ethnic, short and poor for their standards, too ugly. For ethnic girls not enough agressive fuckboy, not macho enough, maybe too ugly but ethnics here are all ugly. He mogs me in every sense and he didnt make it. Entire family value him less because he doesnt have wife and kids, they say to kids "go find a girl or you end up as cousin"

He was always positive but in the last 5 years he lost many family members, my brother who passed away was his best friend, he is getting sick often and he is very depressed, i ended up same as him.
Screenshot 2021 08 11 22 15 15
Screenshot 2021 08 11 22 16 06
Screenshot 2021 08 11 22 14 53
Screenshot 2021 08 11 22 13 35

Nothing wrong with his looks.

Mogs me terra hard. How did he cope for so long?

His hairline mogs me, even at that old age
Entire family value him less because he doesnt have wife and kids, they say to kids "go find a girl or you end up as cousin"
That's how my family will talk about me later as well.

Nothing wrong with his looks.
That's the point tbh. Standards are crazy now, they were much better when he was younger and he didn't make it. JFL at state of humanity

That's the point tbh. Standards are crazy now, they were much better when he was younger and he didn't make it. JFL at state of humanity
There is no direct line where someone becomes incel, the uglier you are the less chance you have, ok looking guys i guess maybe 2 out of 3 make it.

There is no direct line where someone becomes incel, the uglier you are the less chance you have, ok looking guys i guess maybe 2 out of 3 make it.
There is the line and it's called....

SUB10 LAW

Sometimes its seem unreal how weird the world has become. And how are people blind to it.
Some people won't accept the truth even if you shove into their throath

Some people won't accept the truth even if you shove into their throath
They are happy getting 30 seconds videos from onlyfans, they dont want to risk loosing that.

definitely had some type of mental issue, he mogs my dad and they're roughly the same age, and my dad has a good few stories of women.

I think it’s because average ethnic dudes usually have to choose between a landwhale or a 3/10. The standards for men are too high. You said he didn’t want to dumpster dive so that’s what ended him.

Last edited:
He looks solid. He must be gay or something.

52:feelsrope:, mogs me btw

How do you know that he is virgin?