Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL my videos are spreading through 4chan

> This incel shit is cringe af, worry more about self-improvement

you're a legend bro

That's not bad OP. To be an internet hero to all incels.:feelsautistic:

your videos make me laugh, you rock :D

yea i try its hard work to get the roasties to meet. it takes time actually
Just wanted to say that i love your videos they're amazing and if it takes time thats ok because you make excellent quality just wish you'd wait it out a bit and watch them look stupid for a bit and then when they decide to leave confront them.

Just wanted to say that i love your videos they're amazing and if it takes time thats ok because you make excellent quality just wish you'd wait it out a bit and watch them look stupid for a bit and then when they decide to leave confront them.

i think ive done that in the last video i believe, i also approached them normally aswell

Low inhib God. JFL at the roastie "it was an interesting conversation" - and then remembers it was you talking and "you're good at your job". KEK.

@catfishman23
So confidencemaxx does not change anything.

Low inhib God. JFL at the roastie "it was an interesting conversation" - and then remembers it was you talking and "you're good at your job". KEK.

i shouldve said thats why im the best baby, i made you come down to me

come onnnnnn down roastie

Catfishman's going to get at the same legend level as FaceandLMS at this rate

Congrats on your expansion

@catfishman23 can easily ascend due to statusmaxxing/legendmaxxing if he continues at this rate :feelshehe:

lmaoooo at the cuck thinking the green text catfishman is better than me

Screen Shot 2018 10 24 at 120754 PM

"Wanabe"? Are you Japanese or something?

"Greentexthshcht original is better", i.e. "the gay normie forum I post on is rapidly becoming obsolete and I can't adjust".

> This incel shit is cringe af, worry more about self-improvement
View attachment 56097

Screen Shot 2018 10 24 at 120852 PM

What's the correlation between using the word "cringe" and being an undeservedly smug NPC dullard? Must be nearly +1.

Self-improve and self-rely for self-success and take self-responsibility for yourself like a fucking normal human fucking man human man being. Maybe then you fucking fuck manchildren will reach the lofty height of shitposting on an insubstantial, anonymous forum for racist-lite millennial wiggers trying feebly to develop an ever-elusive masculine identity.

Last edited:
@catfishman23 can easily ascend due to statusmaxxing/legendmaxxing if he continues at this rate :feelshehe:
yea being known to catfish females is not a good thing, but i dont care i wouldnt want to mess with any females in today's society

That vid was better than usual. Rolled up to her car low inhib as fuck.

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/184514486/

just saw this right now

lmaoooo at the cuck thinking the green text catfishman is better than me

Dude, your videos are funny as shit. Ballzy as fuck too. The only sad thing, is these girls will probably immediately swipe right to a real male model after this and go sleep with him... at least they get a little justice.

Can you upload to youtube? the streaming might be better.