Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My unpopular opinion: We really should make an EFFORT to be KIND to each other in the incel/outcast community

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★★★
Lord knows, don't we have it HARD enough in this timeline, with the entire WORLD against us? Can't we at least count upon each OTHER? We don't have much anyway! My two cents, which I believe Does matter.

SADLY this wonderful post will immediately get buried by bullshit low iq hate posts, or even LOWER IQ posts about foids and/or sex. Sad.

View: https://youtu.be/0C58ttB2-Qg?si=UajSCh83muxmJDyK

Agreed. Nobody can help us other than ourselves. Not like it'll do anything though.

Agreed. Nobody can help us other than ourselves. Not like it'll do anything though.
god can and will.
if i can find peace considering my history then you can too

Lord knows, don't we have it HARD enough in this timeline, with the entire WORLD against us? Can't we at least count upon each OTHER? We don't have much anyway! My two cents, which I believe Does matter.

SADLY this wonderful post will immediately get buried by bullshit low iq hate posts, or even LOWER IQ posts about foids and/or sex. Sad.

:) the one and only post i ever liked

Sure if you want to put your trust in digital socialization on a shady forum go ahead, it's not as if simply posting on here puts you at a future risk if you ever get doxxed, goodluck finding a job after being outed as an inkwell to your family and friends and every future person looking up your name on doxbin, because if you want the closeness you dream up there will have to be an exchange of some sort of information between you and others on here.

Sure if you want to put your trust in digital socialization on a shady forum go ahead, it's not as if simply posting on here puts you at a future risk if you ever get doxxed, goodluck finding a job after being outed as an inkwell to your family and friends and every future person looking up your name on doxbin, because if you want the closeness you dream up there will have to be an exchange of some sort of information between you and others on here.

You can try but it won't happen because too many people here are weak. I joined before crypto exploded again. If they listened and bought some crypto they'd be up over 2x right now. Heck, solana itself is up 8x (800%). The people in this community are lazy and slow moving. They're going literally nowhere, they will stay rotting in their rooms coping that NEET type of life is the best way to go. In a year or 2 my money is going to 10x+ and I'm going to have hundreds of thousands of dollars, earning a lot of money from interest per day. Meanwhile, these people are still going to be doing the same thing: running backwards.

Money rules all in this world. If the people in this forum don't care about money, you already know they will rule nothing, there will be nothing left for them due to their inability to adapt in any way. They won't even listen to my advice about doing security work as an easy way to cope with how shitty it is to work. They have nothing to offer without money. Nothing at all. They have no hope of owning their own home, building their own company, getting a nice car, they have nothing and they never will, because they chose to be lazy and avoid reality. The only thing coming for them is a very ugly, bland reality. Life sucks but money helps to lighten that burden.

You can try but it won't happen because too many people here are weak. I joined before crypto exploded again. If they listened and bought some crypto they'd be up over 2x right now. Heck, solana itself is up 8x (800%). The people in this community are lazy and slow moving. They're going literally nowhere, they will stay rotting in their rooms coping that NEET type of life is the best way to go. In a year or 2 my money is going to 10x+ and I'm going to have hundreds of thousands of dollars, earning a lot of money from interest per day. Meanwhile, these people are still going to be doing the same thing: running backwards.
So you gambled with your money and you were lucky it paid off.

The :redpill: is strong with this one.

Exactly. Hence my racism elimination proposal, although other means than mine are more feasible.
Would certainly take a huge load off our shoulders if we stopped the racial antagonism for sure. Seems the biggest divider among us

So you gambled with your money and you were lucky it paid off.

The :redpill: is strong with this one.
This is what I mean: you ignored everything, including the security work recommendation. Incels consistently ignore any advice and choose to just rot in their room staying poor. I used to be the same way. Now I pay the price.

If I was red pill, I would think that my money would entitle me to getting a foid, but that's not at all something I'm saying. I work in Los Angeles around rich people enough to know that my money isn't anything special compared to these people driving around in Ferraris etc. However, I can say that if you're not investing (diversification in investments) then you're fucked. If you aren't focused on increasing your networth, you're fucked. Right now, crypto is the easiest investment, with the Bitcoin ETF coming up.

It wasn't gambling. It was research. If you want to cope and pretend it's gambling, go ahead. This is what I mean: incels are mostly all lazy and worthless. Before crypto exploded, people in this forum said I was a crypto bro, now that crypto has gone up, now I'm a "redpiller" lol.

sure nice idea in fairy tale land. but at the end of the day 99 percent of users on here are extremely hostile and sociopathic. good luck trying to make the userbase here get along.

This is the intuition I always embody everytime I log in. We're far more miserable if we're roasting each other and our backgrounds. And quite honestly, this is what makes us a laughing stock. And is probably to blame for turning infamous incels into belligerent phychos.

This is the intuition I always embody everytime I log in. We're far more miserable if we're roasting each other and our backgrounds. And quite honestly, this is what makes us a laughing stock. And is probably to blame for turning infamous incels into belligerent phychos.

You're on the internet. Starting arguments for no reason and being needlessly mean to each other is part of the experience. You shouldn't expect all of us to get along even if we're all on the same boat. Niggas will always hate for no reason, its just another part of being online.

Will always try to be subtle to fellow Incels but all Trannys here i will destroy

Never going to happen

i agree, because no one else will do it

I like Sgt. Pepper.

One of the main appeals of this site is one of the places left on the internet where you’re still allowed to not pretend to be fake nice and actually say what you want. So I don’t intend to be nice just because the only thing I have in common with you niggers is that I can’t get laid jfl

Money rules all in this world. If the people in this forum don't care about money, you already know they will rule nothing, there will be nothing left for them due to their inability to adapt in any way. They won't even listen to my advice about doing security work as an easy way to cope with how shitty it is to work. They have nothing to offer without money. Nothing at all. They have no hope of owning their own home, building their own company, getting a nice car, they have nothing and they never will, because they chose to be lazy and avoid reality. The only thing coming for them is a very ugly, bland reality. Life sucks but money helps to lighten that burden.
Just invest into a speculation market and hope you aren’t the idiot holding bag at the end theory. If you made off like a bandit then good for you but please don’t encourage the retarded niggas on here to get into something so volatile like crypto just because you want more money in the system to inflate value of whatever coins you have.

One of the main appeals of this site is one of the places left on the internet where you’re still allowed to not pretend to be fake nice and actually say what you want. So I don’t intend to be nice just because the only thing I have in common with you niggers is that I can’t get laid jfl

Just invest into a speculation market and hope you aren’t the idiot holding bag at the end theory. If you made off like a bandit then good for you but please don’t encourage the retarded niggas on here to get into something so volatile like crypto just because you want more money in the system to inflate value of whatever coins you have.
Everything is speculative. If you don't want to lose money to inflation, you invest into crypto... why do you think crypto even exists in the first place? No matter what you do, even if you don't invest, you're bleeding value. There's nothing admirable about sitting on your ass too scared to spend a few bucks on future tech. Enjoy staying poor. That's the reward for being closed minded.

Yea lets be nice lets all be faggots

god can and will.
if i can find peace considering my history then you can too
Assuming the God of Christianity or Islam is real he could’ve made the world and human nature whatever he wanted to. Yet this is what he went with :feelsseriously: this is the outcome

I must say I’m not impressed.
> “but muh free will” :soy:
Tons of suffering is not caused by human choices. Tsunamis, quakes, bugs whos entire life cycle is burrowing into the eyes of children and making them blind, bone cancer in kids, etc.

You also have to define what you mean by free will. On some level we’re programmed with a laundry list of “human needs” and we act to get what we want (and we do so in an environment with a lot of competition over limited resources).

God(s) could’ve made a perfect world where everyone’s needs were met and where humanity lived lives of eternal bliss but he didn’t because he’s selfish and only cares about what he wants, we are merely toys to him.

Assuming he exists that is, I don’t think he does anymore. I used to though, used to pray everyday and I believed it mattered.

Also eternal suffering in hell for finite crimes is monstrous and if a man did this he’d be labeled as a terrible evil. The flood in Noah’s ark is mass genocide. The story of Job where he kills all his children then replaces them as if that makes it better all over a bet. Yahweh is not a benevolent god, he is a selfish and spiteful god who views humans as his playthings.

That said, the Bible is right about women and our religious ancestors understood female nature a lot better than we do today. Modern Christians in the west don’t even believe most of the Bible anymore just cherry picking the parts they want and retconning the parts they don’t like. It’s pathetic really. Islam on the other hand seems to have been maintained with a firmer hand.

Last edited:
Lord knows, don't we have it HARD enough in this timeline, with the entire WORLD against us? Can't we at least count upon each OTHER?
FINALLY I AGREE WITH THIS

Assuming the God of Christianity or Islam is real he could’ve made the world and human nature whatever he wanted to. Yet this is what he went with :feelsseriously: this is the outcome

I must say I’m not impressed.
> “but muh free will” :soy:
Tons of suffering is not caused by human choices. Tsunamis, quakes, bugs whos entire life cycle is burrowing into the eyes of children and making them blind, bone cancer in kids, etc.

You also have to define what you mean by free will. On some level we’re programmed with a laundry list of “human needs” and we act to get what we want (and we do so in an environment with a lot of competition over limited resources).

God(s) could’ve made a perfect world where everyone’s needs were met and where humanity lived lives of eternal bliss but he didn’t because he’s selfish and only cares about what he wants, we are merely toys to him.

Assuming he exists that is, I don’t think he does anymore. I used to though, used to pray everyday and I believed it mattered.

Also eternal suffering in hell for finite crimes is monstrous and if a man did this he’d be labeled as a terrible evil. The flood in Noah’s ark is mass genocide. The story of Job where he kills all his children then replaces them as if that makes it better all over a bet. Yahweh is not a benevolent god, he is a selfish and spiteful god who views humans as his playthings.

That said, the Bible is right about women and our religious ancestors understood female nature a lot better than we do today. Modern Christians in the west don’t even believe most of the Bible anymore just cherry picking the parts they want and retconning the parts they don’t like. It’s pathetic really. Islam on the other hand seems to have been maintained with a firmer hand.
You are built to suffer.
You are made to consume the sins of the your father.

The chirstians.. the Protestants were the original crusaders, we set wars and flames upon all and we will again.
Islam and catholics are one of the same.

Jews belong to Israel and all the weak must die.

By saying it's an effort, you're admitting its fake.

Men are in competition with each other, and if you're being honest, you know you'd run over any other man if you had a chance with a woman.

Hence, male friendship is pointless.

I love all my brocels
INCELS TOGETHER STRONG

I find your attitude tragic. Money is Not why we are here, but your conditioning opposes that free idea. Sad to me. Hope ya wake up someday b4 its too late.

View: https://youtu.be/GKdl-GCsNJ0?si=JzYW3r4czAsSJSYR

Yea lets be nice lets all be faggots
Hence all the hate For the incel/outcast communities, attitudes and statements like this...

Agreed

Keep coping low IQ scum. Money is everything in this world.
Normally Im quite diplomatic and understanding, and I try to be kind to my fellow incels myself. However, you SIR are an ASSHOLE! And I guarantee my officially tested IQ would make yours seem amateur BUB

Agreed. I think as bottom of the barrel incel subhumans, we need to be courteous and kind to one another, at least in most interactions. Or at the bare minimum we need to try to be nicer to one another. It is one of the only things we can do to better our situation.

I mostly agree. I always try to be kind, except with feminists because they support the system that oppresses us.

JFL most people here think they're the shit, because they have some 5 digit post count and/or rotted here longer. More yet, they will downplay the suffering of other incels, because it's THEY who suffer the most. Many here have the same shitty attitude as normies, but their only problem is they're incels.

You are built to suffer.
You are made to consume the sins of the your father.

The chirstians.. the Protestants were the original crusaders, we set wars and flames upon all and we will again.
Islam and catholics are one of the same.

Jews belong to Israel and all the weak must die.
Regardless of the truth of the supernatural stuff, I don't deny that the values that oldschool Christians had were mostly on the ball and at this point the western world probably needs very harsh pushback from those of us that are sane and recognize the intense damage feminism, woke ideology, and the total destruction of old norms and values has wrought.

What I do think though is that if Christians just accepted that Yahweh by all appearances is not an omnibenevolent being the whole lot of the religion becomes way more parsimonious. Suppose an all powerful God(s) does exist and he's just kind of a cruel ruthless bastard. OK well, so be it. All that changes is that's one less thing we're all being dishonest about and we can finally admit that anyone anywhere on earth would do anything if it means side stepping eternal punishment in hell. If they don't it's because they genuinely don't believe that religion is real same as you don't believe tons of other religions are real.

JFL most people here think they're the shit, because they have some 5 digit post count and/or rotted here longer. More yet, they will downplay the suffering of other incels, because it's THEY who suffer the most. Many here have the same shitty attitude as normies, but their only problem is they're incels.
You're right for what it's worth. Disenfranchised young men that recognize the rot that has taken hold in our societies need to be a unified front same as any other successful social movement was and that means avoiding purity spiraling. If TRP/Incels/MGTOW (etc) accepted that we're more similar to each other than any other groups and that everyone else hates all of us then maybe we'd accomplish more.

A mass blackpilling event happening towards men in general is required to get anything changed. We need as many men as possible basically or we will never "win". I don't give a fuck that X person is a true 2 and Y person is a true 4.5. Who tf cares?

I try to be kind to everyone and yet I unintentionally make people angry all the time.

I can maybe also try to be more understanding to something some people here write.

I DESIRE COMPLETE INKWEL UNITY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back