Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My uncle incel still thinks he can ascend

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
He is a 3/10 and despite being a believer, he has problems with alcohol and drugs. I talk to him regularly, as he lives across the street from my grandmother, as stated initially.

I consider him very smart, despite never having gone to university. He always says he wanted to be a renowned Surgeon or something. :feelsstudy:

Last time we spoke, he talked about how the amazing human brain spoke of the awesomeness of God and the like.

Yesterday he went out to drink with my other aunt

(that is, my father's sister)

ending up getting drunk and screaming that he wouldn't be able to fuck her, :feelskek: he said he was a Christian because he had faith in an honorable woman would rest and rise in life. :feelsbadman::foidSoy:

I felt sorry for him, I hope he and other men like us manage to excel. :feelsbadman:

poor unclecel

i'm gonna be an unclecel some day. brutal

He is a 3/10 and despite being a believer, he has problems with alcohol and drugs. I talk to him regularly, as he lives across the street from my grandmother, as stated initially.

I consider him very smart, despite never having gone to university. He always says he wanted to be a renowned Surgeon or something. :feelsstudy:

Last time we spoke, he talked about how the amazing human brain spoke of the awesomeness of God and the like.

ending up getting drunk and screaming that he wouldn't be able to fuck her, :feelskek: he said he was a Christian because he had faith in an honorable woman would rest and rise in life. :feelsbadman::foidSoy:

I felt sorry for him, I hope he and other men like us manage to excel. :feelsbadman:
Cuck. All women are whores :reeeeee:

you can simply search for elliot rodger videos on the internet
I already did, but it's hard when many videos of him have already been removed, but I'll keep looking. Thanks anyway Brocel

For toilets if you're still a virgin after 16 you're not worthy to ever lose it, some Chadfisher actually got toilets to confess this in a recent YouTube video. I feel really bad for your uncle. :cryfeels:

My condolences to your unclecel. You gotta be lucky in this life to get anything.

My uncle got married to a 22 year old when he was 40 and has one daughter and 2 sons,I think islamic communities are not that bad,he was a virgin too and his wife too:smonk: