Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My ugliness is literally causing health problems

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
I often wake up with bad headaches, often coupled with tiredness and a bad case of brain fog. I decided to see a doctor about it. Found out that I have sleep apnea.

I was surprised to hear this because I thought sleep apnea was a thing for fat people and I'm not fat. Turns out that in my case it is caused by my severely recessed chin which allows the tongue to easily block the airway.

JFL. I couldn't believe what I heard. I'm so bumfuck ugly that it's causing health complications. :feelsrope:

Our genetics affect every aspect of our lives, it even affects our destiny and miserable future

its over

Our genetics affect every aspect of our lives, it even affects our destiny and miserable future

its over
I'm OK with the prospect of it affecting my romantic life. But I gigacope with knowledgemaxxing and careermaxxing and this headache thing was always in the way. Now I found out that my ugliness might even ruin this cope for me.

I'm OK with the prospect of it affecting my romantic life. But I gigacope with knowledgemaxxing and careermaxxing and this headache thing was always in the way. Now I found out that my ugliness might even ruin this cope for me.
it's over

:feelshaha: brutally gigaover brocel

Same i’m gonna need to get bimax just to look normal jfl

I often wake up this way, but always had rhinitis, so my nose is usually partially blocked.

its over
D28C1264 32FE 4D7E 8904 3089BADA1483